5 Fashion Mistakes Everyone Makes in Their 20s

1. Shopping just because you don't have clean clothes

2. Wearing high heels even when they're not comfortable

3. Shopping just because there's a sale

4. Wearing clothing that doesn't match your style

5. Wasting all your money on a trendy jacket

117

Most Helpful Guy

• 6) women wearing clothing that only covers half their body then complaining when men look

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 and 3 - done it!
    All the other ones - never have, especially not the first one! O. o Why wouldn't you wash your clothes?

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 10

• i am in my 20s and i don't do any of these

• I do 2 & 3, and sometimes I've splurged and bought a more expensive item than what I usually spend, but I've never really regretted that.
    Another thing I'd add is just wearing uncomfortable clothing that you know is gonna annoy you to wear, but for the sake of looking good, you wear it anyways.

• I can only say that I went shopping only because there is a sale. The others I have never done. I don't have the extra cash to buy new clothes because I have no clean ones, besides the effort to go to the store and try on clothes until I find something that fits that I like is much greater than the effort it would take to wash the clothes I already have. I don't and never have worn heels due to the instability of my joints. I don't follow trends, so I have never bought a trendy new jacket.

• I always had more focus when buying clothes but clothes were always my thing, something which had meaning and still does.

• right

• always been a slave to design.
    i stick to colours and motifs that i've been obsessed with since childhood.

fluffy kittens, cupcakes, hearts, rosebuds.
    very picky about the shape and details.

• What kind of person would do these things? This is just stupidity.

• I think I've only done 3, a few times, not for years though.
    Number 4... Too many people do!

• The only one of these that I'm guilty of is wearing heels. And you're right, they're not comfortable at all, but they make my outfits look good. So, I just wear them when I know I won't be walking long distances and when I will have the opportunity to sit down wherever I'm going.
    But come on, these are HOT! us.christianlouboutin.com/.../bianca-1.html

• im confused how shopping is considered a fashion mistake :/

sometimes wearing clothing outside our style makes us feel different, opens our minds more to what we like (as long as its not wearing something silly or flat out ugly or trashy)

heels aren't made for comfort, they are made for looks.