Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• 6d

good job

• 8d

I can't say I've ever done number 2

• 9d

not me.

• 9d

www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(c).gif

But only for like a minute and took them off. Don't see why girls do it for hours though. I guess looking good comes at a cost for "looking good".

• 9d

I did none

• 9d

6) women wearing clothing that only covers half their body then complaining when men look

• 9d

I only do #3

What Girls Said 11

• 8d

2 and 3 - done it!
    All the other ones - never have, especially not the first one! O. o Why wouldn't you wash your clothes?

• 9d

i am in my 20s and i don't do any of these

• 8d

I do 2 & 3, and sometimes I've splurged and bought a more expensive item than what I usually spend, but I've never really regretted that.
    Another thing I'd add is just wearing uncomfortable clothing that you know is gonna annoy you to wear, but for the sake of looking good, you wear it anyways.

• 9d

always been a slave to design.
    i stick to colours and motifs that i've been obsessed with since childhood.

fluffy kittens, cupcakes, hearts, rosebuds.
    very picky about the shape and details.

• 5d

I can only say that I went shopping only because there is a sale. The others I have never done. I don't have the extra cash to buy new clothes because I have no clean ones, besides the effort to go to the store and try on clothes until I find something that fits that I like is much greater than the effort it would take to wash the clothes I already have. I don't and never have worn heels due to the instability of my joints. I don't follow trends, so I have never bought a trendy new jacket.

• 5d

I think I've only done 3, a few times, not for years though.
    Number 4... Too many people do!

• 6d

right

• 8d

I always had more focus when buying clothes but clothes were always my thing, something which had meaning and still does.

• 9d

What kind of person would do these things? This is just stupidity.

• 9d

The only one of these that I'm guilty of is wearing heels. And you're right, they're not comfortable at all, but they make my outfits look good. So, I just wear them when I know I won't be walking long distances and when I will have the opportunity to sit down wherever I'm going.
    But come on, these are HOT! us.christianlouboutin.com/.../bianca-1.html

• 9d

im confused how shopping is considered a fashion mistake :/

sometimes wearing clothing outside our style makes us feel different, opens our minds more to what we like (as long as its not wearing something silly or flat out ugly or trashy)

heels aren't made for comfort, they are made for looks.