Top 14 Beautiful Women Celebrity Faces Guys Love To Look At (:

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba has such a beautiful face I love how sexy she is (: Love Jessica Alba :p

Megan Fox

Men can stare at that beautiful face in her movies all day (:

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman has a pretty sexy face and her blond hair makes her face even more sexy

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez likes showing off that beautiful face in her music videos

Halle Berry

She has such a beautiful face (:

Sharon Stone

Sharon Stone has such a beautiful face especially in her movie Basic Instinct (:

Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie has a beautiful face and guys love looking at her sexy lips (:

Christina Hendricks

With her long red hair and that beautiful face it can be hard not to stare (:

Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson definitely has a beautiful face her hair really makes her face even more sexy

Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Bundchen can sometimes show her pretty face off

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston always shows that beautiful face off :p

Salma Hayek

Salma Hayek definitely has a beautiful face look at her in her movie From Dusk Till Dawn (: she definitely is sexy

Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron has such a beautiful face very sexy lady

Olivia Wilde

Olivia Wilde has a very beautiful face and she definitely shows her sexy face in the movie The Change Up (2011) :p

Not all in particular order but I hope you like my list. What are some of your favorite beautiful celebrity faces (: And maybe tell me your top 3 or top 5 that you think have the most beautiful faces (:

28

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Olivia Wilde I remember seeing from the show "House" and looked good in the movie "Cowboys and Aliens" , nice to see her on your list, Selma , Megan and Jessica are all very attractive to me also just like the others on your list at their peak time periods

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

• Nicole frozen face Kidman, no. Plus she is a trump supporter

• Okay um didn't know that but you could've just commented on the other women and said something positive

What Guys Said 7

• Good photos of Jessica Alba, Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie, I see that Olivia Wilde is in the Take too, that's cool with me :D

• Well I agree with some. Others don't do it for me though.

• Which ones are pretty/beautiful to you?

• What do you mean added to the list do you mean your list?

• Yeah my list :)

• Out of those I only ones that appeal to me are Jennifer Lopez, Christina Hendricks and Olivia Wilde. Many more on my list though.

• J. lo!!!

• How about Penelope Cruz?

• Maybe I should've put her too but I don't know if she's as beautiful as the rest of them you think she is?

• Your underestimating Jessica Alba she's beautiful

• No I think she is too but maybe just too beautiful that it seems unreal you know

• You should find a fat chick with a pretty face.

• guys need more hobbies