10 Of My Favorite Photo Aesthetics

Hey guys! I've compiled a list of the most beautiful photo themes that appeal the most to my tastes. Tell me if you agree or disagree with them, here we go with number 1, qts:

1. Soft bare legs

These kinds of pics make me feel soft and safe, I love walking around barefoot in shorts after lotioning. It makes me feel warm and happy, especially the sensation of rubbing my legs against each other. Pics like these are appealing because of that.

2. Glittery dresses

I love glitter, glittery dresses are glamorous and fun. Looking at these pictures makes me imagine glamorous events where all eyes are on you while you drink champagne and ignore everyoneπŸ’‹

3. Brown skin and olive undertones

I think olive and brown go together perfectly, these pictures make me sigh in satisfaction. They're just so gorgeous.

4. Cityscapes

Bright lights of the city lure me like moth to flame. It looks futuristic and full of wonder. Like a chrome utopia 😍

5. Clear blue water

Clear blue water makes me feel so fresh and rejuvinated just looking at it. I imagine the clear feeling I'd get being there 😍 even with the tigers.

6. Erotic classiness

These pictures make me imagine warm, hazy minded, soft focused nights of sultry appeal and wine 🍷

7. Female curves

These pictures show the graceful curve of the female body, full breasts are appealing no matter what gender you're attracted to 😜. The second picture is artistic and really shows how the body looks in one stroke.

8. Fur

I love it because... well it's FUR. So soft, so cuddly, so warm. I want to feel all of it on my skin.

CONCLUSION:

These pictures are so beautiful and fit my taste for beauty. Do you think these photos fit your taste too? I'm curious at how many people hate my taste haha

Thanks for reading QTs !

1414

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, I saw the one of curves and immediately thought of this, so so true. Pretty sure my boyfriend thinks I'm bi.
    cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...9f772ff1252d9f-wm.jpg

I don't use the word aesthetic to describe... my style likes, but here's some things I like seeing, tanned skin, curves, white fluffy youtuber carpets, youtuber white Ikea shelves, skinny jeans and ankle boots (life!), succulents, rustic silver... like this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bdf057922d.jpg

I'm not into the city very much, but I do enjoy graffiti because there's a railroad I'd have to pass to go to school, and I was watching the graffiti every since I was a child.

• ahaha same about the stalking hot girls :D I love a good room design

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• Good eye for the arts there Rei!!!

I do like those 10 art styles a lot and your explanations. The water, the olive on brown, the city sites, man those are cool:).

• Thanks pal ❀️❀️

• What's your instagram theme?

• It's for Digital cinematography which I go to school for. The pics will fit nicely

• 1. beautiful legs are always nice to look at
    2. not into glittery dresses. I prefer normal ones
    3. I don't care about skin colour. having a specific skin colour doesn't mean that it looks better. it needs to fit your overall and natural look
    4. Cityscapes CAN look nice... depending on the city
    5. yes, but in my opinion bad examples for it. probably got distracted by the kitties lol
    6. yup, love that
    7. can't say no to female curves... as long as they don't come from being massively overweight
    8. I love fur... on animals that are ALIVE. I'm absolutely against real fur on clothes.

• I am a leg man, so I appreciated the leg pix.
    The fur. . . no. Not into wearing a dead animal, or raising and then killing an animal to use its skin and fur as a fashion accessory.
    The fur looks better on living animal.

• My to do list:

Become black
    Shave my legs
    By fur coat with glitter
    Breast implants
    Gain more weight
    And stand on skyscraper by the clear blue water

... sounds easy

• Oh boy, you are going to be trouble for men. Lets keep your buttery legs hidden before you make those guys go crazy for you. Heartbreaker

• Good MyTake, here, dear! All of these photos are are delight... and I just might... concur with everyone of them (especially the womanly curves, city scapes, and clear blue water) :) xoxo

• This was a great take and Krieger approves.
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../ab8.gif

• Hey do you mind if I make a mytake of my favorite aesthetics too? Giving you credit for the idea of course :)

• Nice
    love the legs, curves and of course the guys helping themselves

• Awesome mytake! I love number 1

• Cityscapes = 😍

• Those girls 😍

• Strong Sapphic overtones throughout this MyTake OP

What Girls Said 13

• You have talent

• 1|0
  • Is the girl in the black glittery dress giving a bj?

For me, I like pics that shows solitude and is "noise free" like woods, rivers, lakes, snowy plains...

And pics that features sharp eyes, be it animal eyes, women's, or men's. Where the eyes are the main feature if the pic and you can't stop staring at and into them

• No I saw the full picture, it's Naomi Campbell laying on her side. I like those kinds of pics too pal

• I only disagreed with the fur and glittery dresses.

• you have good taste :)
    love the mystery of #1
    and #4 definitely inspires me to up my photography game

• i liked them

• Totally β€πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ love em all

• I like the one with the lady standing next to the giant cactus best.
    Thanks for sharing!

• I couldn't agree more and props to the fotos😍
    Did you find them on Tumblr?

• Beautiful photography :)

• I love the fur and glittery dresses

• i love them all but most brown skin and fur
    fur is everywhere in my life lol

• ohhhh I've never though about erotic classiness but it seems I like it now!!!