10 Of My Favorite Photo Aesthetics

Hey guys! I've compiled a list of the most beautiful photo themes that appeal the most to my tastes. Tell me if you agree or disagree with them, here we go with number 1, qts:

1. Soft bare legs

These kinds of pics make me feel soft and safe, I love walking around barefoot in shorts after lotioning. It makes me feel warm and happy, especially the sensation of rubbing my legs against each other. Pics like these are appealing because of that.

2. Glittery dresses

I love glitter, glittery dresses are glamorous and fun. Looking at these pictures makes me imagine glamorous events where all eyes are on you while you drink champagne and ignore everyoneπŸ’‹

3. Brown skin and olive undertones

I think olive and brown go together perfectly, these pictures make me sigh in satisfaction. They're just so gorgeous.

4. Cityscapes

Bright lights of the city lure me like moth to flame. It looks futuristic and full of wonder. Like a chrome utopia 😍

5. Clear blue water

Clear blue water makes me feel so fresh and rejuvinated just looking at it. I imagine the clear feeling I'd get being there 😍 even with the tigers.

6. Erotic classiness

These pictures make me imagine warm, hazy minded, soft focused nights of sultry appeal and wine 🍷

7. Female curves

These pictures show the graceful curve of the female body, full breasts are appealing no matter what gender you're attracted to 😜. The second picture is artistic and really shows how the body looks in one stroke.

8. Fur

I love it because... well it's FUR. So soft, so cuddly, so warm. I want to feel all of it on my skin.

CONCLUSION:

These pictures are so beautiful and fit my taste for beauty. Do you think these photos fit your taste too? I'm curious at how many people hate my taste haha

Thanks for reading QTs !

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 14

• Haha, I saw the one of curves and immediately thought of this, so so true. Pretty sure my boyfriend thinks I'm bi.
    cdn-webimages.wimages.net/...9f772ff1252d9f-wm.jpg

I don't use the word aesthetic to describe... my style likes, but here's some things I like seeing, tanned skin, curves, white fluffy youtuber carpets, youtuber white Ikea shelves, skinny jeans and ankle boots (life!), succulents, rustic silver... like this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bdf057922d.jpg

I'm not into the city very much, but I do enjoy graffiti because there's a railroad I'd have to pass to go to school, and I was watching the graffiti every since I was a child.

• ahaha same about the stalking hot girls :D I love a good room design

• You have talent

• 1|0
  • Is the girl in the black glittery dress giving a bj?

For me, I like pics that shows solitude and is "noise free" like woods, rivers, lakes, snowy plains...

And pics that features sharp eyes, be it animal eyes, women's, or men's. Where the eyes are the main feature if the pic and you can't stop staring at and into them

• No I saw the full picture, it's Naomi Campbell laying on her side. I like those kinds of pics too pal

• I like the one with the lady standing next to the giant cactus best.
    Thanks for sharing!

• I only disagreed with the fur and glittery dresses.

• you have good taste :)
    love the mystery of #1
    and #4 definitely inspires me to up my photography game

• i liked them

• Totally β€πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ love em all

• I couldn't agree more and props to the fotos😍
    Did you find them on Tumblr?

• Beautiful photography :)

• I love the fur and glittery dresses

• i love them all but most brown skin and fur
    fur is everywhere in my life lol

• ohhhh I've never though about erotic classiness but it seems I like it now!!!