Styles in Animation: Your Disney/Cartoon style Lookbook

Inspired by @LittleSally and @Beenee and their mytakes looking at different fashion styles. I decided to take a topic I know a lot about and inspiration from the two lookbook fashion writers to give this a go for myself.

Tarzan is the Guys fashion in this photo

These are just some ideas you can use to be fashionable even if you really don't go for the animated styles. I also tried to find a lot of guys fashion ideas too, but Google was not having it. The Phineas,Ferb, Dr. Doof, Timmy Turner, Cosmo,Dipper Pines, and Cosmo styles are androgynous to me as any gender could pull the look off wearing their respective clothing styles.

#AnimatedStyles

#Havefunwithyourlook

smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• 3d

This is awesome. One of my first posts was a modern interpretation of Disney Princess looks. I had so much fun making that one, and I absolutely love these.

• 3d

I am defintely going to be doing a part two to this in the future featuring more modern day stuff like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Loud House etc...

• 3d

Especially Cosplay now that Animation and comiccons are becoming popular these are good styles for that.

• 2d

You should check out "The Walking Disney" on DeviantArt, if you've not already done so.

• 2d

love the Disney princesses style

• 2d

A very cool MyTake. Love it. =)

• 3d

It's really cool to see the styles of each character and the fashion interpretation. I wouldn't even begin to think of these things.

• 3d

Omg! I love Mable's outfit! <3

• 3d

These are great! The section on shirt/shorts combos was amazing! :)

• 3d

These are awesome style combinations. You can subtly bring your fav character to life with what you wear and not many would pick it up. Great job.

• 1d

cool mytake

• 1d

This is a really good take! Love this

• 3d

This is wayy better than the usual fashion myTakes (y)

• 3d

I'd wear Wednesday Addams.

• 1d

Cool

• 2d

The Wednesday Addams outfit looks like something I'd wear.

• 2d

I do like it and the Sam Manson look. But I really like all of these I thinkits really creative and edgy

• 3d

Aw these were so cute!

• 1d

I LOVE THIS!

• 2d

That's adorable ^_^
    Cute take, lol :)

• 1d

These would be good for a low-key Halloween costume.

What Guys Said 2