Cleavage Is Timeless

Wheather you have small ones, big ones, pear shaped ones, melon shaped ones, perky, droopy, spaced wide apart or close together...you have to agree > the appeal of a cleavage is timeless. Everyone will take a look, even if for a few seconds at a time.

Everyone agrees...and you'll see why in this little LookBook!

Cleavage Is Timeless

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• 2d

I used to work with a woman long ago who had a really huge set of boobs, but was very self-conscious about it, and kept everything covered up. One night at a party, I was sitting drunk in a beanbag chair, and she came over to say 'hi'. When she came over, she bent over, and whatever she was wearing fell away from her, and I was staring at the two biggest watermelons I'd ever seen in my life. She got kind of annoyed at what I was looking at, but it wasn't my fault!

• 1d

Yep.
    Modern women are all taught that sex appeal is the only value they have so every women uses it like it's their only card.

• 1d

Great tits NEVER go out of style! :D

Also--when it comes to music, Katy Perry has spectacular tits!

• 2d

Boobs always make my day,.. And bring a smile on my face!. Even when they are hiding behind multiple layers of cloth

• 20h

Very true about cleavage being awesome regardless of the cup size! :)

• 1d

Boobs are near the center of the universe.

• 2d

I agree. can't go wrong with well displayed real boobs no matter what their size. I think fake boobs are gross though.

• 3h

Scarlett Jonason has the best boobs... Rest all the boobs are not good at all.. Maybe except for

• 1d

Good word, thank you for this.

• 2d

this is like softcore porn

• 2d

Guys love boobs, it's a fact.

• 2d

Hello boobs!

What Girls Said 2

• 1d

I still don't feel comfortable giving cleavage :D

• 2d

I wonder why guys like boobs