Cleavage Is Timeless

Wheather you have small ones, big ones, pear shaped ones, melon shaped ones, perky, droopy, spaced wide apart or close together...you have to agree > the appeal of a cleavage is timeless. Everyone will take a look, even if for a few seconds at a time.

Everyone agrees...and you'll see why in this little LookBook!

Cleavage Is Timeless

514
LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to work with a woman long ago who had a really huge set of boobs, but was very self-conscious about it, and kept everything covered up. One night at a party, I was sitting drunk in a beanbag chair, and she came over to say 'hi'. When she came over, she bent over, and whatever she was wearing fell away from her, and I was staring at the two biggest watermelons I'd ever seen in my life. She got kind of annoyed at what I was looking at, but it wasn't my fault!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so funny you write this. After watching some of the award shows recently, I was going to write something about the "new" cleavage, with the deep, deep plunging vee front because I'm not sure how I feel about it. If it were to move from the celebrity red carpet scene to main st America not sure if many, including me could pull it off. I love my push up bras and a couple buttons of my button down openened or the little black cocktail dress that just shows a little, but to have ALL the buttons opened, not sure if I like that look and everyone in Hollywood is doing it. Guess I'm kinda scared. Lol.
    Good mytake tho. 😊

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 13

• Cleavage is overrated, in my opinion. Yes, we men are often attracted to it but it doesn't deserve all the importance or attention it gets.

• Very true about cleavage being awesome regardless of the cup size! :)

• Yep.
    Modern women are all taught that sex appeal is the only value they have so every women uses it like it's their only card.

• Great tits NEVER go out of style! :D

Also--when it comes to music, Katy Perry has spectacular tits!

• Thank you for all that beautiful eye candy!

• Boobs always make my day,.. And bring a smile on my face!. Even when they are hiding behind multiple layers of cloth

• Boobs are near the center of the universe.

• Scarlett Jonason has the best boobs... Rest all the boobs are not good at all.. Maybe except for

• Good word, thank you for this.

• this is like softcore porn

• I agree. can't go wrong with well displayed real boobs no matter what their size. I think fake boobs are gross though.

• Guys love boobs, it's a fact.

• Hello boobs!

What Girls Said 4

• Yass, cleavage.

• I wonder why guys like boobs

• Never understood the appeal. And I early show any cleavage, and if I do, just a bit, because I feel like my boobs are going to pop out!

• I still don't feel comfortable giving cleavage :D