Mauve - The Lipstick Color For Everyone

Mauve lipstick is the universally flattering lipstick color. It literally looks amazing yet natural on anyone - any skin tone, any lip size and shape...

Mauve - The Lipstick Color For Everyone

This is the perfect mauve:

*Tip: Buy the mauve lisptick at least ONE shade darker than your skintone > you can go as dark as you want, but if the shade is lighter than your skin...usually doesn't look that great > especially if it's chalky.

There are many different shades of mauve lipstick, but the dusty rosy mauve is the one that's amazing for all skin tones.

LittleSally is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a really popular color in the 80's. People even bought mauve carpet. And furniture. LOL.

Maybe it's making a come back. Still, hard to beat ruby red. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Cool! I might go for this colour if I ever wear lipstick. It kinda sucks when your top and bottom lip is two different colours (brown on top, pink on bottom lip)...

• Lol my lips are like that, but im a guy , wearing lipstick is gay af and out of the question. Maybe my lips will get darker and have an even complexion over time..

As for you, wear a pink lipstick, somewhat close to the colour of your bottom lip, that would look very sexy. (just my opinion.)

• Nice 😄👍

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it will look perfect on me. I can try downloading a makeup app and experiment.

• Dark skinned girls look hottest with this.
    Light skinned girls look sexiest with red lipstick.
    And white girls look best with a darker red lipstick

• I agree, can't think of a time where I can say Mauve didn't match a gal's skin ton

• its hot

What Girls Said 13

• I am lack of knowledge in this matter honestly although Im a girl. Barely put anything on my face and I only own one lipstick. It looks something like dark peach, gave me a bit deep reddish orange color and I love this a lot.

• Definitely one of my favorite shades that I wear a lot! The mauve lipstick I have is Backtalk by Urban Decay.

• Its one of my fav shades, I actually got a new one today that is gorgeous

• depends on the undertone, there are blue/yellow based mauves some with more of a brown too. You gotta find the undertone

• nice colours

• looks like a bleached asshole. nothing beats red.

• Ohhhhh my god I love mauve it it literally the absolute shit.

• Very nice! I think it can work for everyone ;)

• I loved your MyTake <3\
    It was very interesting :)

• Love it

• One of the only colors that fits me perfectly

• One of my favorite colors, stunning

• i love mauve too