Whatever happened to that saying: "Does my butt look big in this?"

WhateverButts, booty, bum, buttocks, ass, arse, junk in the trunk there are many things that we call our ''back sides'' Bums also come in all different shapes such as: teardrop shaped, the ''apple'' bottom, the ''ghetto'' booty the ''flat'' bum, the pigtail bum and many others.

Some butts have bumps and lumps some are naturally perky some look better in skirts and dresses some look better in trousers.

In this modern world right now, particurally in teenage girls and boys and young women and men butts are a major thing nowadays a lot of celebirities who have the ''bubble round butts'' are now starting to flaunt their curvalious behinds such as: Kim Kardashiam,jennifer lopez, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea ( these three are so proud of their booties that they even have songs out about how big booties are the thing),Jen Selter who apparently is known for her perky peaches and Beyonce who's always been Bootylious from the start.

Not only have big butts started to get more ''out there'' but now the p*rn media has increased their videos, magazines, photo's to show more of the bigger butts in the world.

Big butts have become such a big thing that some people are actually injecting their butt cheeks with some solution that some don't even know what it actually is to make it bigger or even getting implants!(Like the famous Nicki Minaj) Now Butt shots are particually dangerous, deaths have even ecurred from these not so safe shots. People have been also been arrested that provided ''back street'' butt shots by illegally injecting peoples butts with e.g. concrete, cooking oil, chicken fat etc which often caused injections.

Another thing is that people have been insulted by their butts, mostly girls that do not fit in the ''big butt'' category maybe because they may have a smaller butt than others. It's super sad how girls are feeling depressed and insecure because they may not have a big butt. A lot of boys have seen edited, photoshopped, fake photo's of womens bodies with probably perkier and bigger butt's than they actually have and some boys stupidly believe that every girls body will be like this. There are a lot of women out there that have the flatter back side that are still very gorgeous attractive women. It's not right to judge and insult girls that have a bigger booty but at the same time it's not right to insult and hurt someone who doesn't have a big bootie feelings. Afterall we cannot help what we are born with some of us are luckier than others in what we were given.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 25

• "big butts" are in style now these days! How times have changed...:-D

• At least you can train your ass to grow with squats, lunges, etc

You can't train dick

• Give me a break; this is so unimportant and petty, why should anyone care about some girl getting butthurt (pun intended) because her but isn't large enough? So she gets insulted or judged. Grow up and stop being so oversensitive.

• First world problems.

• I personally, IMO- a few may be insulted by the huge booty but,
    I do feel as though they feel more insecure than insulted, but that's just me.
    Guys will be guys, we have ass lovers, boobie boaters, feet fetish... etc...
    parts of the female body that can demonstrate an enjoyable experience for both men and gender of the alike ( lesbians ), where an "attractive" woman with a huge booty CAN'T do things that an attractive woman with an average booty & flexibility can. "Let the haters hate right?" #SteveHarvey

Why worry about what others think of you whether your blessed parts are too "small, big or plain average", forgive my insensitivity but if you really feel "insulted" or insecure, then work for that dream booty of yours, or them luscious cha cha's you always wanted. I'm a guy, I don't have a booty nor do I want one... lol, but I do have Arms, and since I'm too broke to afford protein powders, I keep them Toned so they have some appeal.

Thanks for reading, I wrote a lot but this topic is just about what a guy would love to see.

• I didn't know that there were that much categories of derrière.

• you were all over the place with this take but i have always liked butts since i was a kid and i did notice from white women in particular that they were insecure about it being too big and would loose weight but also loose their butts i am glad women are starting to realize that it's not a bad thing.

• Girl butts are so hot. Please, I guarantee you that most guys (at least me then) look at a girl's legs and butt before looking at her face. I'd seriously even consider going out with a girl with an ugly face but a fantastic butt and legs.

• Well... Ok coming from the perspective of me being a guy who spends a vast majority of his time lifting or playing some varsity sport the "big butt craze" is really just a spilling over from the increased appreciation of fit girls and their subsequent increases in population in the adt few years... Having a nice ass was a badge of honor for most girls who were "thick" from physical activity like squatting and other glute related activities... This was okay and I say perfectly healthy and very attractive that is until women who wanted a short cut instead of putting the actual work in for a HEALTHY and sexy body. I think the big butt craze has gotten a bit out of control and is unfair im criticizing women who naturally have gorgeous posteriors... My final thoughts, give it another year and I guarantee it will calm back down and simply be a forgotten fad again with the true bubble butts and naturally voluptuous women coming back to the spotlight like it should be XD

• This media craze for big asses is just a trend that started sometime around 2010. It'll die down eventually

• Wide load!

• I would say that lots o women are finding many different ways to show off their butts to others & try to get the other people to give that butt a high score & see if it's attractive enough to gain loads of attention. I had this kind of experience with a few girls during that time when a few girls twerked in front of my face back when I was 9-10 years old in summer camp.

• Couldn't say, I'm not really an ass-man. Big, small, flat, whatever so long as her breasts are nice I don't care about what she sits on while she poops.

• well big dick culture is much more racist and misanthropic.

• I haven't heard a single song about big dicks.

Also: do you know the meaning of the word "misanthropic"

• you haven't heard a song because of the slut-shaming. for no other reason. and yes I know what misanthropic means and that's what it is. back there you can get implants, a man has what he has not much can be done. butts are just butts, a penis is our reproductive organ, our best friend, and symbol of masculinity. rejecting and degrading that completely destroys a man's psychology.

• Ummmm...

Small booty women are still getting attention lol...
    The big booty trend has simply motivated the average woman to do squats.
    Most women unless they're celebs, pornstars, rich, etc are not injecting their butts with solution.

And those who inject, many pick the safer way, by injecting fat which is safe and natural.

• i m all for fat grafting. better than implants although not as dramatic. prices are very competitive as well lol

• The shit changes. There will always be an out group. And they will always feel persecuted. Until the day when people stop complaining they got the short stick and just be happy they got a stick. So basically never.

• There's nothing more physically exciting than a big curvy derriere in a pair of super-tight jeans or thong bikini. Unfortunately (for the guys who have serious penchants for curvy butts), most model agencies still cater to the perennial thin model prototypes in their magazine ads, regardless of this "big butt" fad going on today.

• There's nothing new under the sun. Sir
    mixalot has been preaching this since 93.

• Give us those big booties! Just be healthy otherwise!

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 15

• I think having a big butt is now accepted and valued in society. THank Nicki Minaj and Jlo and Beyonce.

• i think it was a 90s catchphrase

• Dear Americans, Brits & Other Westerners,

It's not important if your butt looks big or small. People are dying out there. You have shelter, food, entertainment, usable passports and people who care about you. An American can work as a server and live better than someone in a developing country with a decent job.

So, shut up and learn to be grateful.

• I don't care what you ass looks like, give the full package, I am not going to decide whether you are beautiful based on just how big you ass is. It's like buying you don't go to a automobile store to buy a car just because you like the tires, you check out all the other feature e. g the engine, horsepower and interior. It the same with a woman you check out the rest of the body to see if all the other body parts compliment the nice ass she gas

• This is called an opinion and you bring in sensitive stuff like that? The whole point of this post is saying that it doesn't matter if you have a big butt or not. so you shut up.

• Sensitive stuff? *hands soma*

• you can say butts are trendy now lol

• it no longer exists because the times have chnaged, ASS in IN and TITS are OUT lol

• When it became all about that base and don't want none unless you got buns hon. Lol

• I used to get made fun of for having a big butt in grade school it made me feel so self concious because i had a womanly figure at a young age i felt like an outsider because girls my age were thin with flat tummys and small flat butts. I envyed having a small butt until *just like the song* "my momma she told me dont worry about your size" i learned to love myself even if i felt different from everyone else. I understand what your saying But nobody is forcing you to hate your butt just because were embracing big bootylicioud women. Curvy is the trend now and soon your body type will be a trend. It will keep switching up because at the end of the day All (straight) Men love women's bodies Amen!

• True. I just posted a question something similar because I was told mine was flat and left me self conscious lol

• I went from heart to standard :/

• Guys just love bums, simple as that I guess!

• People like what they like and that is all its about. There are plenty of men that appreciate a curvy woman as well as men that all about ribs, boobs and thigh gaps and don't care for big butts. It's mainly women bashing each other because they are insecure about whey have or don't have so they take shots someone that has their ideal body.

• I have a small butt but I don't know why im reading this hahhaha cause it's my butt!!

• I like my flat ass. Fat asses are gross to me. I don't care if it's the trend to have a big one. I don't want it.

• That's excatly what she was trying to avoid , immature people like you. Yea yea your opinion however you still hurt people's feelings by saying this

• Did you know that big butts can be round, perky and cellulite free, while small butts can be saggy and full of it?
      I think both big and small booties are awesome, but hating on either one based on what you have yourself, is not cool.

• I don't like the silhouette of a big butt. I prefer flatter.

• Yeah, now girls actually want their butts to look bigger in their jeans. In society there's always one fad after another. That's why it's important not to get caught up in fads because they're all futile anyway and fade over time. Currently the fad going on is being thick and curvy with a giant butt. I wonder what the next fad is going to be. No matter what it is I guarantee it's going to be equally stupid.

• I'm beyond sick and tired of the "big booty" thing myself. Why are we glamorizing something that sh*t comes out from? It's a butt people, not anything special.

• the same can be said of breasts- they're just milk producing organs. or of any body part really.

• I agree with that, I'm just saying pretty much all body part obsessions are silly if you think about them

• Yeah... pretty much. Like one of the other commenters mentioned. It's just a fad. It'll fade over time like all of the other fads have. I'd actually be happy when this one fades. When is there ever gonna be a fad to embrace the body that you do have? I think NOT.