Yoga for Naturally Full Lips [VIDEO]

I have been following Kiki's yoga videos nearly for 2 years and I love this woman! Even her voice is like yoga:) So I wanted to share her lip yoga video with you! It works! Don't forget: When you quit doing this lip yoga, just like your body muscles, your lip muscles weaken. So try to make this yoga part of your daily life...

All you need for full lips: Lips and some practise:)

Video 1-Yoga For Naturally Full Lips by Kiki

Video 2- How to Create Fuller Lips with Face Yoga

This is another good lip yoga video that I have discovered today. It is a little bit more detailed:

Yoga for Naturally Full Lips [VIDEO]

I know, not all of us are as lucky as this girl:

Can you get fuller lips naturally?

............

Even so, promise me that you will never do this to yourself with plastic surgery or botox, OK?

And share your opinions and your "natural full lip" tips with me OK?

Kissess :*

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• Awesome! My dreams are coming to fruition

• Oh you meant those lips...

• I've seen everything now.

• The recent obsession with big lips in western countries is a disgusting and damaging one. Firstly, lips tissue is quite sensitive and continuously changing with heat, cold, touching and taste, which makes the thought of injecting primitive materials in them an abhorring thought.
    Please consider, it's a genetic matter: if you're a northerner, then you probably were not meant to have thicker lips, they won't look as good on you! Start accepting your natural being, please.

• Better do it alone.

• YOGA FOR THE WIN

• @barney I never thought I would learn about lip yoga but watched the entire video:)

What Girls Said 15

• I never understood the obsession with lip size.

• It worked!

http://i.imgur.com/YhcBtR9.jpg

Only joking, I was born with them. ;)

I highly doubt this works. The only way is injections or nature.

• Oh my god that picture creeped me out...

• How pathetic! But also ironic that the most delusional... um I mean desirable women, white women, don't have lips for kissing and are going through great lengths to change that. :(

• I've never tried these, because I don't think I need them, but these seem a bit better than the lip yoga.

You could try the lip enhancer
    img.buzznet.com/.../orig-22086277.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8YbfYL5H3w

Or over drawn and contoured lip makeup
    dy6g3i6a1660s.cloudfront.net/.../cl.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...624829a246.jpg

• I just smear mango or kiwi juice on my lips to get them naturally plumper.. it works cuz I'm allergic to them xD

• Hilarious because white people were the ones constantly shaming black for having fuller lips and broader noses, yet there are woman who actually do "face excercises" to acheive what black women are naturally born with.

• I agree, but some sistas' lips are a little TOO big for most non-black men to find physically attractive. Like that old adage: "Too much of a good thing."

• This is... I don't know weird lol

• Maybe it isn't the size of your lips, but how pronounced your Cupid's bow is.

Lip dips are sexy.

• Why can't we just be happy with the size lips that we were born with? Certain things should'nt be changed.

• So, how do you know it works?

• i wonder if this causes... premature wrinkles.

• I'm sorry to say this, but is this bullshit. You're lips don't get bigger of this.
    www.totalbodysurgical.net/.../...1317340022061.jpg
    You're training the muscles around your lips, not the actual lips.

• Basically I get made fun of because I'm black with really thin lips. So I've been looking for ways to make them bigger.

• Lmfaooo hahaha