Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 23

• There's not a single woman on there that looks better for those piercings. And some of them just look trashy. I almost asked a girl at the petstore for her number, but the nose ring combined with the dyed hair... ugh. Yeah, killed my desire to get to know her.

• I like the last one best.

Most facial piercings look interesting and can be sexy, but reduce 'prettyness'. So people will say 'some girls can pull it off'. What that actually means is 'pretty girls can give up a little bit of pretty to look more interesting and it might be an advantage, certainly not a negative'

• I think nose rings sort of have that livestock look about them... maybe that's not a bad thing?

I'm not really in to piercings at all though, not even ear piercings, so I guess I just don't appreciated them, I like the unpierced look. I'm not saying girls shouldn't have them though, if it's something you want/like then go for it I guess.

• 1- 8 I think all body art is sexy and beautiful!!!

• 2,5,7 the subtle nose piercing are the only ones I find attractive the rest just don't do it for me.

• I would only bang girl no 6

• Not into piercing.. Don't like piercings on girls except on nose for nose pin just like in your 5th pic... Only this.. I like...

• I found them all pretty hot, I'm a fan of piercings , honestly I would want more piercings on them

• I don't know I never paid much attention before but I realized I'm not a fan of face piercings. All women posted are pretty good looking especially Gwen. I know this girl who has a diamond slightly above where her cleavage starts and that's pretty hot but I always look at her titties and I'm like oooh sparkly.

• Not a fan of most facial piercings, especially big ones, but whatever floats your boat.

• I like 3 and 8...3 is the best.. 😍

• I like 4 and 6

• Personally, I hate piercings

• I want to get piercings too. I don't care if society thinks I won't get a job or that it isn't attractive. It's my face I'll get what I want. Pfft... and people argue about progress and the future but they're all so conservative and unwilling to change. When does a tiny hole determine how smart I am? Bring the downvotes... I really don't care. I'm still getting them

• I think #1 looks the best!

• not a fan of most of those tbh. 90% of facial piercings are unappealing to me. Whats tragic is that the girls who have them usually look great, but they add a handicap to their own attractiveness when they put in one of those bull rings in their nose -_-

• Ummm no thanks. TURN OFF

• Ummm ew...

• I like this beatiful piercing on Janet's face
    images.girlsaskguys.com/.../facial-piercing.jpg

• Piercing lovers may like it.
    Non-piercing lovers won't like it.

I'm second one.
    No doubt, take was good but...

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 21

• #2, 5, 7 are the same type of piercing.
    #1, 4 ,6 are the same type of piercing.

You could have added more of a variety of piercings. Examples;
    bodypiercing.ygoy.com/.../Facial-Piercing-2.jpg
    www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/312557-3222-4.jpg
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...7wmDe1sgo10wo1_1280.jpg

• This may be an unpopular opinion but I think they would all look better without the piercings... I'm just not a fan of facial piercings in general though.

• Agreed. They're beautiful, but I think they'd look much better without them.

• nice.. you have 3 girls with the same nose piercing though. a lot of those are the same lol and there are lots of different facial piercings you could've chose from.

• You should have added more of a variety. A lot of those are the same.

• I was thinking of getting one on the side of the nose the other day

• The amount of guys on here that have been like ''you'd be hotter without the piercing'' honestly, it says a lot about the person.

• That's not the facial piercings that are beautiful but the girls. And they would be really prettier without it.

• What is this
    I don't think they are beutyfull
    That is not feminine in my opinion

• I think most of those women would be prettier without the piercings. Just my opinion.

• Unpopular opinion: I think facial piercings look nice on females and I have my own piercings too.

Bring on the downvotes!

• 7 looks like the black Kylie Jenner

• I find facial piercing extremely unattractive but that's just my opinion everyone has their own taste.

• I want a nose piercing but it seems difficult to find one that isn't really noticeable or really small, the 4th is really pretty though

• The third one is really cute 👅💦

• Piercing in the face are somewhat trashy and even unfeminine.

• How are these women supposed to "inspire" anyone?

They didn't get their looks by shoving a piece of metal through their skin/flesh. They were good looking to begin with. The piercings make literally no difference.

If an ugly person gets a piercing, they're not gonna suddenly become super hawt. They're just gonna be an ugly person WITH a piercing.

• Also, the tiny blip with an itty bitty diamond on the side of a nostril - I think that counts more as a beauty mark since it's so insignificant. Everyone and their grandma has that type of piercing even if they're not trying to look "alternative", there's nothing unusual or expressive about it.

• Exactly! Those women were attractive to begin with, the piercing was mainly an accessory.

• I was extremely impressed with the final one!! So artistic!
    I want the septum ring, but my parents, brother, boyfriend, everyone would be totally against it. Plus, I can't have that as a lawyer, although I could always flip it up.

• Number 4 and 6 were my favourites. 4s makeup was amazing and 6 looked absolutely stunning!

• People don't get piercings because they want to look good to others, but for creative expression; because they like them. And since it's for themselves, full steam ahead I'd say.

While I do agree with those below in regards to them looking better without the piercings, they still look pretty damn hawt.

• I have a Simple nose piercing with a little crystal flower in it And I pricing but I don't really like the nose hoops that make people look like bulls or any other type of facial piercings. #2,5 and 7 or my favs.

• More from Girls
    1