Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 15

• Awesome! Tomboys need love too. Lol I don't personally identify with this though. I do consider myself to be a strong woman (mentally speaking) but I'm not a tomboy.

• For a woman to be an ESPN analyst is exceptional.

• I agree. There are more now than ever. I saw an actual plus size analyst for ESPN the other day. I was pleasantly surprised to see her.

• Do you secretly like men

• When I first saw the heading to your question, I thought you were referring to someone like Jessica Biel

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

Yumm

• she's kinda ugly... i would kate moenning tho...

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...wnRcxR1r9tz28o1_500.gif

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8aa8b62969.jpg

if your looking for butcher girls...

• Great that you like such type of girls. After all, different people have different choices.
    BUTTTT, totally off the topic, It seems like the dog's forced to get a picture clicked with her. I mean, look at his face :l And the way she is holding the dog, it seems a bit odd to me.

• Lol I was kinda hoping you'd write a little more.

Most guys like the tomboy attitude, but not the typical tomboy look. And definitely not the extreme tomboy look (like mine) where she dresses like a butch lesbian or something.

• extreme tomboy look? You mean like dickies pants and a long sleeve button up shirt?

• Like I said every guy is different. If I were your boyfriend I would buy you a Seattle Seahawks jersey and that's all I would want you to where in special occasions... GO SEAHAWKS lol

• I'm not a sports person though lol I'm too lazy for sports. I'd wear it, but I'd look like a poser cuz I don't really follow sports :x

• I Googled her and it says she's married to a man named Peter? Is Google wrong? Cause Peter doesn't look like a woman to me

• Ok, I don't really know who she is but holy shit I agree!
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...8fBCGo1ri1o53o1_400.gif

• Woohoo! And here I thought no one cared for the sporty tomboys...:)

• Being a tomboy does NOT necessarily go hand in hand with acting butch, and it certainly doesn't go hand in hand with being a lesbian.

• I never articulated anything you brought up. I stated facted partaying strictly to Ms. Fagan. Because, she a tomboy and she is a lesbian. I know who she is because I'm a fan of her. Do your research before you jump to conclusions. Thank you for your opinion.

• It at first seemed like you were insinuating that the two go hand in hand, but okay.

• I think this woman is more than "a bit" tomboy.

• She is great that's what she is.

• The Anonymous troll is still talking? You don't matter. Go troll other people or better yet get a life.

• If I didn't matter you wouldn't have written all these paragraphs of replies. You've written more in these comments than in your Take!

• LOOOOOL how is this a featured take

But yeah I agree with you.

• A seemingly independent and strong woman can be considered attractive because it shows how a woman isn't afraid of speaking her mind and being herself, so thank you for pointing that out! 😊

• Your super short and Featured MyTake inspired me to try writing MyTakes in different ways, so honestly thanks!

What Guys Said 6