I just dont understand why some of you want to walk around looking frumpy. Do what thou wilst, but don't turn around and say shit like "nice gurls finish last".
1. Stay on top of your weight. We all have different body types and cultural standards of beauty but you need to get in shape if you're not already. Keep that waist small and don't get obese. If you're obese take steps to lose it. I'm not saying be a size 3 but look like the best version of you. You know if you're fat or not
2. Wear a little makeup. You are not Beyoncé. You are probably not flawless without makeup. Go to a higher end department store and let one of the girls give you a makeover. Watch YouTube videos if you're a newbie. Victoria secret models have the sexiest makeup, like that appropriate for everyday but still a little glam
3. Wear cute clothes. Dress for your body type and express yourself through your own personal style. You don't have to spend a lot of money to look good either
4. Hygiene, hygiene, hygiene. Some of y'all stank. I've been hearing the men talk about fish and onions in reference to women. No man should ever have to tell you about your personal upkeep. Shower or bathe at least once a day! Some of you hoes who skip a day need to stop. You are not fresh and sexy. Also consider scented body washes and lotions. Find a nice perfume and make it your signature scent. You probably don't wanna go cheap on perfume, splurge in this area it's worth it.
5. Hair and nails. some say its a luxury I say it's a necessity. It feels good to be pampered and it adds another touch of prettiness too. You can also express your personal style here. Whether you want short filed nude nails or 3 inch stiletto nails it's up to you. Update your hair and try new techniques and have fun with it. Make friends with a good hairdresser and come see her often. A good hairstyle can change your whole outlook. by the way get waxed if you have excess hair. Salons exist for a reason go to them and utilize their services