Ladies please take care of your looks

Ladies please take care of your looks

I just dont understand why some of you want to walk around looking frumpy. Do what thou wilst, but don't turn around and say shit like "nice gurls finish last".

1. Stay on top of your weight. We all have different body types and cultural standards of beauty but you need to get in shape if you're not already. Keep that waist small and don't get obese. If you're obese take steps to lose it. I'm not saying be a size 3 but look like the best version of you. You know if you're fat or not

2. Wear a little makeup. You are not Beyoncé. You are probably not flawless without makeup. Go to a higher end department store and let one of the girls give you a makeover. Watch YouTube videos if you're a newbie. Victoria secret models have the sexiest makeup, like that appropriate for everyday but still a little glam

3. Wear cute clothes. Dress for your body type and express yourself through your own personal style. You don't have to spend a lot of money to look good either

4. Hygiene, hygiene, hygiene. Some of y'all stank. I've been hearing the men talk about fish and onions in reference to women. No man should ever have to tell you about your personal upkeep. Shower or bathe at least once a day! Some of you hoes who skip a day need to stop. You are not fresh and sexy. Also consider scented body washes and lotions. Find a nice perfume and make it your signature scent. You probably don't wanna go cheap on perfume, splurge in this area it's worth it.

5. Hair and nails. some say its a luxury I say it's a necessity. It feels good to be pampered and it adds another touch of prettiness too. You can also express your personal style here. Whether you want short filed nude nails or 3 inch stiletto nails it's up to you. Update your hair and try new techniques and have fun with it. Make friends with a good hairdresser and come see her often. A good hairstyle can change your whole outlook. by the way get waxed if you have excess hair. Salons exist for a reason go to them and utilize their services

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with this, I'm glad you wrote this too. Guys should take care of themselves too if they want more female attention.

• 1 and 4 are definitely key in this day and age. I stay single because so many girls who are interested are overweight. They'll chase the good looking guys yet when they're not interested suddenly they're the superficial ones.

• Have you ever thought maybe their weight wasn't their fault? Or maybe guys are dicks about wanting skinny bitches. It sucks. Everything now a days is about how girls should be skinny with big boobs and a big ass. Or there are some guys who want curves. But I think we should care more about what's on the inside then a number on the outside.

What Girls Said 4

• Who are you to say what we should do. I do most of the things, but decline to do my nails lol. I love my short manly nails.
    I think everyone should shower every day and take care of their weight. The make-up is a little unnecessary since many people look great without it and nice clothing if you feel comfortable in them.

• I agree completely

• don't go washing your hair every single day unless you want nasty dried out hay on your head... I'm just saying.

• I agree with some of it. Some girls really just don't reflect outside what is inside. Some of what you said is controversial though. I've seen some bigger women that dress well for their body types and they were GORGEOUS! I was like damn maybe I should get bigger! (not that it happened but it was a thought)
    Hygiene absolutely! Pluck your damn eyebrows, get rid of the stash and freaking shower!! AAGG!!
    Agree with the hair, but I never get my nails done because I actually think it's gross, it's too fake for me. I paint them and keep them clean but I'm not ruining my nails with them buffing that shit, I'd rather do it myself.
    I call I a maintenance day once a week and take care of whatever needs to be.