My 7 Top Fashion Trends for Spring 2015

One of the best things about winter ending is that you can shed all those bulky clothes and start looking for a whole new wardrobe for springtime! I'm already getting excited even though it's minus 40 here in Toronto! Need something to chase the cold away...

Here are my top 7 trends to look out for and get into this spring.

7- Military - this trend is always fun and brings some sexy structure to your wardrobe.

My 7 Top Fashion Trends for Spring 2015

6- Hippy Chic - beautiful retro prints and flowing fabrics always hint at summer love.

5- Lace - nothing is more feminine and light as lovely lace.

4- Ballerina - this ultra delicate and feminine look is perfect for dressing up and feeling magical.

3- Khaki - everyone looks great in this earth tone that is looks great in any material.

2- Sheer - Airy and freeing, wearing sheer can feel sexy and summery.

1- Sparkle & Shine - For a fabulous night out that will get you noticed

What's your favourite spring trend?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah i am a 100% certain that female clothing is so much more creative and fun then males aha.
    Some of this stuff looks beautiful :)

• A lot seems to look good on the runway but for everyday practical wear, I just don't see myself in any of them.

• I didn't really like any of them to be honest except for one. The blue one in the second row (Middle one). That one looks super beautiful.

• Fashion designers are clinically insane.

• If I saw any woman wear this stuff, I'd laugh at them.

• Umm am I the only one who hates these? They're not remotely sexy or appealing. Sure the sheer/sparkle/khaki etc.. material are good but that design is horrendous.

Sorry not sorry :/

• I don't like this kind of stuff what is this :O That's on trend :O

This is hot
    s5.favim.com/.../...ink-short-Favim.com-520379.jpg

fashiontrendss.com/.../...atest-Fashion-Trends.jpg

• the last picture is a traffic stopper; chit needs to be illegal.

• I'm not going to lie, I'd drop dead (literally) if I saw a girl wear anything like the above. I'm not a fashionista, but fuck me that's ugly.

• Good collection. I liked some elements of every style :-)

What Girls Said 6

• ballerina ♡♡♡

• I like all the choices you have except the military, looks to harsh, and the ballerina, looks to much like what should be under a dress. I really like the lace. I don't have anything like that in my clothing. Maybe I will be adventurous this season and get some :-)

• I LOVE these looks for inspiration so I can add in key pieces to my wardrobe for a nice season update - great collection - good job!

• Yeah... I think I'll stick to my own spring/summer style.

• I like me some lace, always have, though I like it more subtle than that.

cdn.shopify.com/.../...ss_Cream_GA_5_1024x1024.jpg

I think lace is insanely beautiful and feminine. Also, this "hippie" style looks more ethno and if you don't overdo it, it can be pretty interesting too :)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...960b6efffd.jpg

As for the ballerina... it would take some seriously talented ballerina to pull off dancing in this sort of dress (I imagine she would get tangled sooner than Rapunzel in her hair). Now how about this? This one's more light and dancer-ish

images0.chictopia.com/.../...asoscom-dress_400.jpg

As for military and khaki (these two often overlap), it's pretty comfy and great for everyday. These styles are a bit overdone but if you keep militarily pragmatic about it, you're gonna see some great results.

I've never liked too much glitzy glittery stuff on my clothes, but some accessories can be incorporated.

Ehhhh, I'm waiting for the 30s to be the next big thing. That stuff is amazing.

• These are not practical... The average shopper won't buy such pompous stuff.