Suits is Really All About the Dresses

Suits is Really All About the Dresses

Rachel, Donna and Jessica are main characters on a very popular TV show called SUITS. I love watching, not only because it's shot in my hometown of Toronto, but the characters are intense, and the style and clothing of the series is so sleek and trendsetting. They walk the line between ultra corporate and super sexy.

I think more women ogle the clothing the female characters wear than the men do! Tight fitting, shape hugging and curve forming outfits and dresses that take office and work wear to the next level make me gren with envy every time I watch that show. I love that their wardrobes are almost like a character which underline the main themes of the show. They set the tone and bring the ultimate sex appeal to the small screen.

Here are a few of my favourite outfits, what do you think?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Not gonna lie, I love seeing a woman in all those outfits.

• aha Got to be honest I agree with this. I think their outfits look amazing!!
    My question is do the feel as good as they look?

• Professional outfits!!!

• Yes, but the show's not actually about the women

What Girls Said 5

• I wish I could wear some pencil skirts, but for women with wide hips...

• I need to get me some more dresses like that.

• I love how they dress! Especially that black and white pic wit the white blouse and skirt.
    She looks so pretty in that.

I wish I could wear something like that but I'm thin and shapeless and I'd just look like a little boy playing dress up or something :/

• I wish I could wear stuff like that, but I just end up looking like a child. :/ They all look so womanly

• Ya, that's where I got my inspiration or my interview outfit from.
    But I would hate to wear that kind of stuff every day, I much prefer more flowy dresses