Fashion Trends That Will Never Go Out Of Style

Fashion Trends That Will Never Go Out Of StyleLike seasons, fashion trends change constantly, but certain pieces of clothing will never go out of style. That LDB you have in the back of your closet could come in handy on numerous occasions; a night out on the town, brunch, work... the list goes on.

Ladies, here are some pieces of clothing that will stick around long after the spring fashion trends.

Little black dress

Biege heels

Blue Blazer

Perfect pair of jeans (whatever style you like)

Cotton buttondown

The trench

I challenge you to buy one of these pieces of clothing and wear it year after year!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 7

• While the principles stay in the specifics can move in and out of style. That's more true of women's clithing than men's.

In order to be a classic that's likely to be wearable for decades it needs to be a certain cut as well. And even then it's not guaranteed.

• I don't like heels or dresses, but jeans and blazer are ok

• For guys I'd say the classic Peacoat is the one piece of clothing that never goes out of style.

• Cotton Button down shirts and wool slacks will never go out of style with men. Pea coats depend on your surrounding, but there's an office everywhere and this will always meet it's dress code

• That's true button down shirts and dress pants are always good, pea coats are more of a winter thing.

• This is great... how about one for men too

• I bet they will go outta style

• The fedora and pinstripe suit. Don't care what you say, the look is timeless!

What Girls Said 19

• great take by the way... so lemme see what's in my closet lol
    LBD ;checked
    beige heels ; checked
    blue blazer :(
    jeans ; checked
    cottonbuttondown ; checked
    the trench :(its always too hot to wear a trench here... so nope lol)

• I disagree with beige heels, though...

But a good portion of those is never going out of style.
    Also a good coat:

images2.chictopia.com/.../...es-asos-boots_400.jpg

Also, this coat never goes out of style (the sort of fisherman-like):

image.rakuten.co.jp/.../imgrc0061309214.jpg

• I already have trench coats

• Great take

• I have beige flats since I can't walk in heels. Agree with everything you mentioned.

• didn't know about the blue blazer

• The little black dress is the cutest. I would rather wear a skirt or a dress than jeans. Everything else looks gorgeous.

• Aproved. I have all of them and wear them every year. And I agree they never go out of style. I'm in love with my little black dress and blazer. Lol

• I'd say for girls girls could wear skinny jeans and heels and a blouse top out to dinner or to a bar or for every day wear capres and sandles and a tshirt

• Yes they all are great things

• I like them all. My favorite is the little black dress and my least favorite is the blazer. Blazers are not my thing, I bet they're uncomfortable.

• I'm digging trench coats at the moment. From cashmere to that normal material one! Omg! Trench coat bonanza! 😍

• Beige heels... yeah maybe for white girls but black stilettos are the thing.

• Both are very fashionable

• Trying to find nude heels while being a darker skinned black person is the worst. I've jut stuck to black or else it looks like I glued Barbies feet to my feet

• Yep. I feel you

• And Taylor Swift :) #style

• I completely agree I own all of these (:

• Actually, wearing pants in much of the western world was looked down up, if not illegal until the 50s. In fact it still is illegal in many countries. So I'd have to disagree with the jeans. Even until 1993 women weren't allowed to wear pants on the senate floor. Same could be said for the blazer and buttondown or anything resembling a suit ensemble. Even first ladies very rarely wore a blazer and blouse before the 70s

Point is, you can;t assume things will never go out of style because a lot of those are very very modern trends. I don't know why people call them classics?

• That's an interesting take but I expected to see more items on the list. I'd definitely add a leather jacket, converses, a long black coat, black pants, aviator sunglasses

• Pretty sure those are all basics/staples so of course they would never go out of style.

• I've been wearing lots if the same clothes for years. I love classics!