Short Male Celebrities Who Are Extremely Attractive

Many men who are shorter seem to have no hope for themselves nowadays, but what we all don't realize is that there's a TON of hot male celebrities who are short! Let's have a look at a few.

1. Micheal J. Fox

Micheal J. Fox is a total hunk. However, he is still a little short cake at a whopping at 5 feet and 4 inches. Is he still hot? Um, heck yeah.

2. Seth Green

Seth Green stands at 5 feet 4 inches, yet he's still a very handsome man.

3. Bruno Mars

Yup, ladies it may be hard to believe, but Mr. Fabulous is actually a little shorter than y'all thought standing at 5 feet and 5 inches. Shocking, I know right?

4. Daniel Radcliffe

Believe it or not Daniel Radcliffe is only 5 feet and 5 inches, but is still super hot.

5. Kevin Hart

Kevin Hart isn't the hottest guy on this list, but he's still pretty good looking. He's also only 5 feet and 4 inches.

6. Alfonso Ribeiro

Yup this one's a little obvious, but he's still such a sweetie standing at 5 feet and 6 inches.

So did some of these surprise you? I guess it just goes to show that even shorter guys can be hunks. Who is your favorite on this list?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 20

• Excuse me, why am I not in the list! ?

• I don't know if my opinion as a straight man counts, but there are a lot of better looking short dudes than the ones on your list. Zach Effron is 5'7, Dave Franco is 5'6 , Josh Hutchinson is 5'6, and Nick Jonas is 5'6 and 1/2

• Yes short guy can be attractive too. I feel very insecure being 5'10" :/ that I'm short.

But celebrity tag is enough!

• Hmm... to me 5'10" doesn't seem all that short. I mean it's actually above average. (The average height for a man is 5'8") but yeah.

• Lol 5'10 short? Where do you live--Mount Fucking Olympus?

• 'Celebrities' being the operative word.

Sorry, I think short guys can be very attractive, and most of the ones I have known were great with the ladies.

I just think your argument is rather weak. A bit like me claiming women get paid fairly because Taylor Swift and Beyonce don't seem to be lacking anything.

• Where is Tom Cruise?

• Tom Cruise really isn't that small to me. He's 5'7" which is really only about an inch below average. (the average male height is around 5'8") but I see what you're saying here.

• Lol. Oh I though he was shorter, since one day I saw a video a guy on YouTube made the mocks him for being short

• Yeah same here but apparently he's 5'7"

• Justin Beiber, Zac Efron, Mark Wahlberg (when he was younger), Bow Wow and Usher are all under 5'9 and I must admit they are all attractive guys.

They definitely should have been on this list.

• That's average height though

• I agree with @Resoglass 5'8" is considered average height for men, so I just decided to do anything a few inches shorter (at least)

• Short is anything 5'5 and below, statistically.

• 5'8 is ironically the average height for males.

5'4 is the average for women.

Personally I could only date someone who is 5'7 or below.

• Micheal j fox is a total hunk? rofl

• its generally much easier to date when you are famous though ^_^

• Yeah, that what's up. When people posted actors that are 5'7" and calling them "short", I go, "well I'm 5'4", what does that make me?

• a midget. i am 5'8'' people call me midget

• According to most people 5'8" is considered the average height for men. So like I said to someone else i just went with anything a few inches shorter (at the least)

• There are many many short guy celebrities that are far hotter than these guys. But you didn't use any of them.

• Are you gay?

• No, just from what I've heard girls say. And I can also tell when someone is good-looking (anyone can)

Even if I was gay, would that give you a reason to try to insult me like you just did? :)

• Some of these dudes have good looking faces but lack the necessary height to be considered extremely attractive. I don't care what anyone says, if you're a short guy fewer women will see you as a potential partner. I'm 5'11 and I've been told straight up on several occasions I'm not tall enough.. of course I know I have plenty of options because I'm not actually short, but it emphasizes a point.. if you're over 6ft it's a MASSIVE advantage. If you're a guy and you're shorter than 5'9 I think that's a MASSIVE disadvantage. Anyways the title of this could be changed to "short male rich guys who are extremely attractive" JK.. lol.

• lol what? Girls telling you that you're not tall enough at 5'11? Yeah, man--height isn't your problem at all.

• You forgot Peter dinclage

I'm. going to hell for this, and I don't care

• harry potter is like a 6 or 6.5 and the rest are 4.5 or lower, with 5 being average. the few good looking short celebrities i know are tom cruise, that guy from she's out of my league, zac efron, and dave francos brother.

• I am only 6-feet tall but I have been meeting tall women all week that are 6 feet tall.

This girl last night was from Holland and she said that 6 feet for women in Holland is normal.

I have been telling them about how I would accept 5'8 to 6'3.

Because if these dudes are willing to be with taller women then why shouldn't I?

• Michael J. Fox vs Muhammad Ali. The game is Jenga. Who ya got?

(Oh man... I'm going to hell on a full scholarship😂)

• You forget to mention Tom Cruise... Cause he is 5'8... sorry , bad take 😁

• I am so glad you did not mentions zac efron, tom cruise or taylor lautner
    they are my height and this means you did not see them as short :) O:) !!!

• height has nothing to do with looks only ads to the overall package

What Girls Said 23

• Bruno Mars and Kevin Hart are the only attractive ones! You need glasses.

• My response to them:

1. What?
    2. Eh...
    3. Ew
    4. Meh
    5. Ugh
    6. ... No.

Shorter guys can be attractive, but the ones you picked? No. I'm genuinely surprised you find them to be "extremely attractive" but maybe I'm just weird.

• I honestly only find a few of them attractive, but I know a lot of other girls who find them hot. But thanks for your honest opinion.

• michael j fox is hot

• You forgot the actor from lord of the rings... FRODO

• All of these men are ugly in my opinion
    And most girls I know would say the same

• actually, you can find their penis photo on line. I found lots of celebrities penis photo.

• They are all taller than me by at least 2 inches. The good side of being short, I guess? But yeah, they're cute.

• I find Seth Green very attractive even though he's way shorter than me

• They're all taller than me

• I think you could have chosen different men...

• Michael J. Fox is hot.
    Bruno Mars is fugly. Do people really find him attractive?

• Short men have it pretty difficult in the dating world so thanks for this take. T'was well done.

• None of those guys are "super hot" let alone attractive.

• Uh, excuse me, but where the fuck is Peter Dinklage?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...84f101c8ed.jpg

• I want to see that guy get buff as fuck. I would honestly be intimated by that guy if he was super built.

• What about Patrick Stump? >he's only about 5'4 or 5'5

• I don't find any of those men attractive...

• Meeehhh to all of them xD

• None of them are attractive lol

• These guys aren't even attractive. You should have at least added TOM CRUISE

• Extremely attractive? Is this list a joke or something? HAHAHAHAH

• More from Girls
    3