7 Women Who Should Always Wear A Bikini

7 Women Who Should Always Wear A BikiniI can't wait for summer. Right now it is about 30 degrees colder than the weather I am used to. I grew up in the carribean where the women are always in a bikini. It's that hot all the time. I miss that and I can't wait for warm weather and chicks in bikinis. Just me? Alright...

These are some women I wouldn't mind seeing in a bikini all day, all the time:

Candice Swanepoel

Andreea Diaconu

Kate Upton

Oluchi Onweagba

Heidi Klum

Adriana Lima

Ashley Graham

They're all gorgeous! Do you all agree?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 24

• Ashley Graham and Kate Upton really need more support than that!
    Like a real bra... xD
    Funny take.

• I can't wait until the summer! I wish I lived somewhere that was always hot, I'd be in bikini's all the time!

• Y'know... most of Kate Upton's pics are photoshopped..

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...81d0c8db71.jpg

Also, am I the only one who finds it disturbing when girls wear small bras and their boobs just hang out from both sides?

• Yeah it is kind of uncomfortable... like girl that top is too small for you...

• Geez girls. Your all saying the same thing. Do you know nothing abut boobs?
      They are big floppy natural pancake titties. Tight bra gives the look of tight boobs. Just like when you girls wear pants that are 4 sizes to small. WE CAN ALL TELL!!! AND YES MOST OF YOU DO IT

• Ashley Graham for the win! She's ridiculously gorgeous. #bodygoals

• so you like tall girls...

• No on the Kate upton but a yes on everyone else

• holy perfect bodies 0_0
    #jealous

• I'll just hide in all summer...

• I think all of these girls are gross. except for Oluchi? I don't normally like skinny women but she is sexy as fuck! All the guys pretending to like Ash Graham because she has curves are just trying to get like off other guys. She is average as hell with pancake titties and flabby thighs. Thats not curvy that is called getting fat... I would like to tell you you look like you have a hot body but you are a teenager so thats gross.
      don't let posts like this make you think you have to be this ugly to wear a bikini lol ; )

• So either underweight supermodel or chubby with huge boobs

You have such a wide range of tastes lol

• I agree a lot of those girls are underweight.
      But Ashley's not chubby. She's curvy. And she's damn hot!

• Oh weight sorry, didn't know her before this but just looked her up. Yea ashleys chubby, her stomach could be a little flatter but she's still curvy and still hot :)

• Not Ashley
    She is fat

• Holy crap I keep forgetting how big and floppy Kate Upton's boobs are! If those things are natural, I applaud her.

• she said they were natural and how she hates how big they are, she considered surgey on reducing the size loool

• big floppy natural boobs are not hot... you can applaud her, but what for? Big boobs that are natural look 50x better in a bra. Nothing is worse than some saggy cow udder like boobs... most men I have met prefer smaller tidy boobs than big floppy sacks.

• People say I look good in a bikini but I prefer not to wear one.

• cool story!
      So basically you are trying to say you have a bikini body but you are insecure. What are you trying to say

You do realise most women who get implants go for that size or bigger, so they can feel sexy in a bikini?
      What do you wear when you swim instead of a bikini?

• A one piece bathing suit

• I have Adriana Lima's upper part and Ashley Graham's lower part and felt for so long that I'd look "fat" in a bikini. Wore one last year for the first time on a vacation to Jamaica and I couldn't stop getting looked at. I'm not gonna lie, it was a bit weird lol. Girls who were thin and skinny I figure would get hit on but boy was I wrong! I agree. These women look amazing in their bikinis and any woman who feels comfortable and buys the proper kind of bikini should rock it :-) I'm now a bikini wearing guru.

• Okay, now that I look at it, my thighs are probably Adriana's lower half too :-( Ashley's thighs are fab though.

• Sorry but judging by your profile pic you look like etta james, You do realise adriana lima was voted worlds hottest woman? Sounds like you are trying to big note the shit out of yourself...

Yeah I am like a cross between the hottest girl in the world and the girl who is curvey... Righhhhtttt

• Why aren't the girls with bigger boobs wearing ill fitting tops? GIRLS they're TOO small for you! Someone give them a bigger size!

• obviously to make it look like they have firm busty cleavage. These girls are not hot. I see WAY better looking women walking the streets every day!]

• @Yc2K15 That's alright. My Japanese isn't great either.
      Really? Well there are a lot of beautiful Chinese women.

• To be honest I think it was the way they dressed.
      No ass cheeks or boobs hanging out, none of that western prostitute look all the girls are going for these days.
      They wore dresses and long skirts and wore very little makeup but would do their hair.
      A girl in a dress is jaw dropping to me, I love elegance in women because I think women are Stupidly beautiful creatures and shouldn't show themselves for gross men who don't deserve to even look.

• Almost all of them look the same.

• these girls are awesome with their bikinis :)

• Kate, Ashley and Adriana. Mmm. Love those ladies. Gorgeous!

• ... And this is why I've never worn a bikini in my life

• Why not?

• @Yc2K15 I do neither. I am really covered. The only time I show my skin is infront of my boyfriend and even in the space of a year I've retreated more.
      I used to dress up in lingerie and stockings so when he came home from work at lunchtime I was making his lunch in lingerie.
      Nowadays, I hide away.
      I've never worn a bikini in my life. I avoid wearing a bra and pants if I can.
      Women should know their size. And sadly, too many do. But the wrong ones.

• hmm, That really is awesome that you would do that for your man. I hope you get over your confidence issues, because I'm sure your man still loves it.

• Agree with Candice and Gisele 😋💦💙

• I mean they're all beautiful first of all but I feel like this is just another one of those fake articles that just have to include a "curvier" woman or a black girl thrown in with a bunch of white supermodels just so they don't take any criticism.

• Well your comment just goes to prove that no matter what people do there will always be a hater.

• "And sorry to be blunt, but god dammit are you serious?
      Thin women look better in bikinis than bigger ones. But bigger girls can look 10 times more attractive in clothes..."

And you think i'm the one not being serious? Do you know how many men love bigger women in bikini's and how many men love thinner women in clothes, women of all shapes and sizes can look amazing in bikini's and with clothes on, your preference one way or another doesn't speak for everyone.

"SO remember! next time post 5 large girls and 5 smaller ones, But make sure that they consist of every race, stereotype and image. "

Or next time post an article that hasn't been done over 39820329 times by so many other people, is all I was saying. I said first of all, "all of these women are beautiful" because they are, all I was asking for was a little creativity and variety and not the typical shit.

• "Otherwise you will just be an asshole who's trying to avoid criticism. Even though you posted the pics because they are the ones you like, you have to change them because @Girlslie doesn't agree with you"

I never called anyone an "asshole" and I never said he had to agree with me but opinions are welcome here and i'm entitled to give mine.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 14

• Very informative! Thanks!

• Bro I dont know about you but they all look like walking skeletons to me

• anyways @Yc2K15 i think you used the wrong term here as "beer goggles" is when a really hideous girl appears hot to you, and when i'm talking about a "walking skeletons" you best believe i dont mean that in a positive way

• Touche sir, you got me there, But do you seriously think Ash is a skeleton? If so you must be into morbidly obese women.
      I normally use beer goggles as a term for thinking fat chicks are not fat... Ugly is just ugly and no amount of beer chan change that. Fat girls tend to have pretty faces, so when your drunk, you pick up a fat girl, not paying attention to her body but her face. But I guess you are tight too

• All too skinny for me :/
    Except for Ashley Graham... she looks damn hot!!! :D

• I'm not gonna lie.. They shouldn't be wearing one at all. <3.

• This girl ghosh skinny. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5357cca17f.jpg

Haters gona hate ;)

• Honestly, you can fit another leg in that gap...

• I think people don't understand the difference between skinny, and fit. You have to be fat to be healthy these days. Girls are also making posts about why fat men are better to date etc. She has an awesome ass and board shoulders, so she is probably a be achy swimmer type.
      And yes you are right, girls are hating your pic because they are fat. There is no other reason why someone should dislike a woman that you say is "YOUR" type of girl. Unless they know her personally and she is a bitch...

• I know, haters gonna hate;) Of course they dislike just look at obesity in America stats shows more than 60% is overweight. Till 2025 2/3 will be overweight, shocking.

Skinny all the way - HATERS GONNA HATE!

• Yess totally agree. Oh Ashleyyy <3 <3 <3

• You left out Melanie Iglesias.. this article has no credibility to me anymore lol

• Of course they are all hot and those pics gave me a huge boner!!! Hahhahaha

• When you say "should always wear a bikini" what do you mean? Would you marry her in a bikini? Go to a funeral?
    Otherwise, Im sure that all of these women definitely wear bikinis when they go for a swim? what else would they wear?

But no its not just you bro, Even the girls who wear these crazy bikinis, they want you to like it. Why else would they do it? But that gives you no right to go be all creepy about it lol.

• I agree with the 1st 3 only

• I laughed when I saw the last one

• Graham, klum, onweagba the rest at just ok

• They're pretty especially the African one.