10 Spring Fashion Trends For Men and Women

10 Spring Fashion Trends For Men and WomenThere's no reason for us normal people to be scared of something that is seen as "trendy." Trending is just something that's happening now. In fashion, like on Twitter, trends change constantly. However, some of those trends stick around longer than others. These probably will not, so get on them before it's too late!

For Women

For men

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

• I care not for updated trends. They're made for tall white folks and wouldn't work for me!

• where is the streetwear?

• I'm already set up for the spring fashion for men it keeps repeating

• love this!!

• I'm not going to wear them, simple.
    Hope people would like it.

• I liked the first two by @fashionbeans
      Apart from that, these are too much. Jackets over shorts? Florals? Grunge?
      No I'm not going to take a risk.

• We men should wear what suits them and what they feel comfortable in...😈😈😁

• Every single person in your photos are white Looool

• "Real Men wear florals"

Okay. Sure. Mhhmmm.

• The girl in the picture looks like Taylor Swift.

• '90’s grunge revival trend in menswear. Holes in clothes here we come.'

Why stop there? Blow your brains out for good measure.

• Men, just No on the white trainers, it makes you look like a low class idiot. There's nothing that screams "I'm incompetent and lazy" more than wearing white trainers with your professional dress.

Aside from the denim, those trends are just awful. Those models are wearing styles that don't suit them at ALL. Look at the guy with the big white and blue striped shirt--it overwhelms his frame and makes him look like he has a shrunk head, it completely ruins his proportions. Ugh.

• I'd like to see more guys wearing sport coats / blazers and collar shirts. I'm just glad the man / purse phase went out almost as fast as it came in. I wasn't about to join that one. But it's time for guys to also stop looking like a reality show reject and show their more refined side.

What Girls Said 11