10 Spring Fashion Trends For Men and Women

10 Spring Fashion Trends For Men and WomenThere's no reason for us normal people to be scared of something that is seen as "trendy." Trending is just something that's happening now. In fashion, like on Twitter, trends change constantly. However, some of those trends stick around longer than others. These probably will not, so get on them before it's too late!

For Women

For men

1212
gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• '90’s grunge revival trend in menswear. Holes in clothes here we come.'

Why stop there? Blow your brains out for good measure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of the things I like, some of them I'm not so crazy about...
    It's desperate for 'fashion designers' to grab at the 90's (and before that the 80's) to not get inspiration, but steal from the previous era.
    We need new designers ASAP.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

• "Real Men wear florals"

Okay. Sure. Mhhmmm.

• Men, just No on the white trainers, it makes you look like a low class idiot. There's nothing that screams "I'm incompetent and lazy" more than wearing white trainers with your professional dress.

Aside from the denim, those trends are just awful. Those models are wearing styles that don't suit them at ALL. Look at the guy with the big white and blue striped shirt--it overwhelms his frame and makes him look like he has a shrunk head, it completely ruins his proportions. Ugh.

• I'd like to see more guys wearing sport coats / blazers and collar shirts. I'm just glad the man / purse phase went out almost as fast as it came in. I wasn't about to join that one. But it's time for guys to also stop looking like a reality show reject and show their more refined side.

• I'm not going to wear them, simple.
    Hope people would like it.

• I liked the first two by @fashionbeans
      Apart from that, these are too much. Jackets over shorts? Florals? Grunge?
      No I'm not going to take a risk.

• We men should wear what suits them and what they feel comfortable in...😈😈😁

• I care not for updated trends. They're made for tall white folks and wouldn't work for me!

• The girl in the picture looks like Taylor Swift.

• where is the streetwear?

• I'm already set up for the spring fashion for men it keeps repeating

• love this!!

• Every single person in your photos are white Looool

What Girls Said 11