Top 10 First Date Looks Taken From Professional Makeup Artists

Top 10 First Date Looks Taken From Pro Makeup Artists

Every woman is beautful - but to bring out that beauty more so, Makeup can be a great tool of enhancement and enchantement. It can boost a single girl's confidence by highlighting the most attractive features she might have.

No event relies more heavily on a first impression than a first date - so we've rounded up the BEST makeup looks and tips from world reknowned makeup artists, so you can choose the hottest look for you that will surely blow your date away! Pay close attention ladies!

If you want to look your best and put your prettiest face forward then these are the amazing pros on Instagram to follow for the latest tips!

1. The cat eye - by Pat McGrath @patmcgrathreal

A photo posted by Pat McGrath (@patmcgrathreal) on

2. The glossy lip - by Charlotte Tilbury @ctilburymakeup

A photo posted by Charlotte Tilbury (@ctilburymakeup) on

3. The bold brow - by Anastasia @anastasiabeverlyhills

A photo posted by Anastasia Beverly Hills (@anastasiabeverlyhills) on

4. Golden highlights/Bronzer - by Sir John @sjblife

A photo posted by Sir John (@sjblife) on

5. Flushed, sun-kissed cheek - by Katey Denno @kateydenno

A photo posted by kateydenno (@kateydenno) on

6. Spider lashes - by Hannah Murray @hannah_murray1

A photo posted by hannah_murray1 (@hannah_murray1) on

7. The statement red lip - by Hung Vanngo @hungvanngo

A photo posted by Hung Vanngo (@hungvanngo) on

8. The nude mouth - by Mario Dedivanovic @makeupbymario

A photo posted by Mario Dedivanovic 👐 (@makeupbymario) on

9. The pouty lip - by Joyce Bonelli @joycebonelli

A photo posted by jOYCEBONELLi™ (@joycebonelli) on

10. The metalic eye - by Amy Nadine @amynadinemakeup

A photo posted by Amy Nadine 💄 👑 (@amynadinemakeup) on

Which look would you choose for yourself? Who are your favorite makeup artists to follow?

Just look at the power of makeup and what it can do!

Reese Witherspoon - by Paolo Ballesteros @pochoy_29

A photo posted by Paolo Ballesteros (@pochoy_29) on

17
gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

• Whenever men complain that women wear too much makeup the typical response is "we don't wear it for YOU, we do it for ourselves or to make other women jealous." Then why the hell do you have to hind your true looks during dates with men?

This is why first dates should include a trip to the swimming pool.

• Amen to that. I hate makeup.

• I've had people see me without makeup before, almost anyone who wets markup frequently has had someone see them without it.
      It's just as someone whose grown up with acne problems it can really damage your self confidence. When I don't have makeup on I'm standing there the whole time wondering how much people notice my acne. But with it on I can rest assured that they're talking to me and not my acne

• @aamy811

Yeah I had acne really bad too but I didn't give a fuck because I had bigger fish to fry.

As I said your makeup is crutch. You likely consider yourself unattractive without makeup because of your complex. If you just stood up and faced it you would be better off.

• Some of them are good while most of them are worst.

What Girls Said 17

• the less the better!

• The only look that'll make a guy stay is KateyDenno's pic.

• Good post
    I like it

• Mmmm shame I don't look like an airbrushed couture model on dates. I guess I'll never make a good impression. Darn! :heavy sarcasm: And the Reese Witherspoon thing is a little scary. Mostly because you're basically saying "You never know what's under all that makeup!" Not a good thing. o_o

• And scare the guy away.. .

• They're all so bad, and this is coming from someone who works with makeup haha

• Glossy lip look on a date is very hard to keep up if you are eating/drinking or kissing on majority of the date. Plus in my experience no guy wants to kiss that gunk if it is the ultra shinny gloss, but the less shinny is ok as long as you don't mind the reapplying all night.

• Not every girl wears make-up... even on a date... women think guys actually really care... lol they don't...

• #1 You sure it was a makeup artist and not a toddler with a chubby stick that created this one?
    #2 Blergh, looks sticky, will leave stains on a glass if the first date is at a restaurant (plus, nobody wants a sticky lip gloss on their face after a goodbye kiss)
    #3 OK, but kind of overdone (more like a gala than a first date)
    #4 Baggy eyed Beyonce?
    #5 Pretty and natural, like it (though I think you can achieve this kind of "look" without makeup)
    #6 SWEET SASSY MOLASSY, that's creepy
    #7 OK, but again, will leave stains (as you can tell by now, I'm deeply prejudiced against lipstick)
    #8 Nude mouth means nude.
    #9 This kid does it better
    http://i.imgur.com/xjjUW.jpg

#10 The only one I genuinely like, brings out the eyes. Just choose a metallic that will hold, otherwise you're gonna look like you got sprayed with pixie dust.

• Am I the only one thinking these look awful?
    These professional make up artists need new jobs...

• Cat eye, red lip and metallic eye were all too much. Everything else was okay as you maintained some level of looking natural.

• I like 2, 5, 8, and 10 (only for a night time date).

I like my makeup to look fairly natural. I usually like the cat eye look but the one shown is way over done.

News flash ladies guys want to date a WOMEN and not a CLOWN! So STOP wearing makeup that rivals the amount a clown puts on.

• I like all of them with the exception of the spider eyelashes! I love the glossy lip, but when it comes to eye makeup, I actually do all I can to not have my lashes looking spidery haha
    Peace
    Margaret

• I like the gloss and the pouty lip. The Kardashian and Jenner girls always have nice eye makeup.

• I have better names for them

#1 - the "I will murder you in your sleep" look
    #2 - the "rest of my face is missing" gloss
    #3 - the "I spent 4 hours on this" face
    #4 - BAE
    #5 - "I totally woke up like this"
    #6 - the albino zombie
    #7 - the "you can try as hard as you'd like but you'll never look like this" style
    #8 - the paris hilton
    #9 - jersey shore crackwhore 101
    #10 - imma robot

• The Reese Witherspoon thing is a little disturbing. Lol.

• These are my essentials if I ever go on a date, statement lipstick or an a nude one along with mascara, golden highlights and bronzer.