My 5 top Bikinis for Summer!

I love Bikinis!! I always want to have as much as possible.
So here are 5 bikinis I am going to buy for this Summer!!

Nr. 5

My 5 top Bikinis for Summer!

This bikini reminds me so much of summer!
It is colourful and looks cute.

I think it is more for small breasted women though

Nr. 4

Most of you have already seen this bikini!

I love its design I just think it is perfect.

Nr.3

This white-black looks sooo sexyyy in my opinion!

It would be also perfect for girls with a little of tummy, as this bikini hides it!

Nr.2

Here is another style of a bikini, which looks absolutely gorgeous in my opinion!

I think though that this colour suit blondes better!! So blonde girls this colour is a must!!

Nr.1

Why I like this bikini?

It is because its material!

The colour also is in a nice sandy tone, which I really like!

So, which was your favourite girls?

59

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 59

• No.3 and No.2 are very cool. =)

• i like all of them except the last one

• Bikini Nr.4 is one of my favorite out of the ones you listed. I previously saw the same bikini but in a different color.
    scontent-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...42576892683_n.jpg
    These are the types of bikinis that I like
    fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/.../...327619_n.jpg
    scontent-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...61172129198_n.jpg

• All very unique. Not sure I'd wear some of them though. I'd probably only wear number 4. The others I think hinge on being more fashionable and less functional. But if I weren't planning on doing things in a bikini (swimming, running, football, bathing my horse) I'd wear them all.

• I really like #3. This summer I got one that looks like #4.

• I like number 3, the black and white one. I like the colour combination and the unique cut and style

• This is my choice.
    I can't look any worse... and besides, never worn a bikini in my life, not starting now!

media2.policymic.com/...8b60db356d8856351ceb77.png

• Majority of these are balconette bikinis that I sadly can't wear because of my small boobs and my build. But they're very pretty anyways, love the colors. #1, the sand colored bikini, doesn't look very practical though. Hahaha. You can't swim in it. :p

• I have small boobs as well and I feel that I could wear these bikinis EXCEPT the second one, which has no straps! :)

• (I meant nr. 2 the yellow one)
      Yes I understand

• I know which one you meant :P haha!

• I love 1st,2nd and 4th one :-)

• I like #1 #2 and #4!

God dammit I must get a pair of those!

• I like Nr.1
    unique

• I thought the white and black one was super cute and then I saw yellow one and I just have to have it!

• The model in number 3 has gorgeous boobs. I like strappy bikinis more than anything, but really dread tan lines.

• Damn theyre all ugly

• Damn everyonw has another opinion
      !

• I love them all... very cute. My favorite is number 4. Number 2 would look even better if it was black or white.

• I like 4, 2 and 1 the problem with 1 is that crochet bikinis tend to bag when wet and unless you are ok with the possible accidental bikini slip and exposure go for it. Number 4 is pretty but very popular this year from what I can see as you see it everywhere, I like Number 2 because it's more unique.

• I've never worn a bikini in my life but i really like those ones

• I'd get them all honestly. I have a bikini that's similiar to #5, it's very cute but it takes forever to dry when you're at the beach -_-

• #4 and #3 are my favourite from this list. ­čśŹ

• More from Girls
    39