How do you think, which color of hair men likes the most? Blond or Brunet?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• It's the total package. I like blonde hair but I'm not going to date a hideous girl just because she's blonde when Rachel McAdams wants to go out with me too.

• I mean, I typically prefer brunette or darker, but really it just depends on the woman. :)

• I personally prefer blond, but I think most prefer brunette.

• I like brown the best

What Girls Said 2

• I'm curious about the answers on this question. I was thinking of uploading a pic of me with blonde hair and another as a brunette to get opinions on which looks better. How do I go about uploading pictures on here without my identity being revealed?

• Yes, I think you should download your pictures with blond and brunet hair!

• I want to but how do I do it? Is there a third party site that I can post a link to?

• I think it depends on the girl, her facial features etc. Some girls look better when they're blonde, others when they're brunette. So I wouldn't really say that the level of attractiveness is based on hair color alone.