Would you judge somebody who had a fashion imbalance?

An example of this: owning a hundred necklaces and wearing the same 3 pairs of pants over and over again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would judge them faaaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous :)

What Guys Said 6

• It wouldn't be a problem for me. I don't understand women's fashion anyway. I didn't even know what a fashion imbalance was until you told me. I would just assume she collected necklaces or something.

• I judge people who care about fashion!

• I would judge them.

• I care so little about fashion that I probably wouldn't notice.

• Judge not, lest you be judged

• No not really

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't really know that wearing the same 3 pairs of pants over and over again was a bad thing lol. But maybe that's just because of the culture I'm from or the people are around...I don't know. As long as they wash them I don't see what the big deal is

• YOU BEEN SPYING ON ME?

Tbh though, nah, I wouldn't. It's a pet peeve you either have or you don't... And most people don't.

• LMAO! The way you phrased that was hilarious, but no I wouldn't judge them. I'd think they look a little ridiculous but it's whatever makes them happy

• I don't think anyone but ourselves would notice that kind of thing..

• Wow. I would judge them decisive in their likes. And then I would ask to borrow a necklace!