I consider myself to be among the most atypical Asian Americans of all time. I compared myself to most Asian Americans and here is what I noticed:
1. Grades. Asian Americans tend to have higher GPAs than most of the kids, like around 3.9-4.0. My GPA was only a 3.76 in high school and a 3.32 in college.
2. Love of school. Most Asian American haves a love of school and education. Me, I HATED school. I could not stand the bullying and the racist attitudes of the students. And it was also the teachers and professors that would pick on me for missing problems of what they deemed to be easy. I only graduated university out of necessity rather than enjoying the learning experience.
3. Music. Most Asian Americans listen to pop music, alternative/indie rock, or even hip hop and R&B. I love heavy metal. Some of my favorite artists include Black Sabbath, Soulfly, Children of Bodom, Death Angel, Iced Earth, Sabaton, etc. And I also love electro industrial bands like Skinny Puppy, Combichrist, Hocico, Suicide Commando, Front Line Assembly, etc.
4. Confirming. Most Asian Americans tend to be conformist. I have a bit of a rebellious, angry streak in me and I dress like a goth at times. I hate the mainstream so much that I feel more comfort in the non-conformist things.
5. Height. Most Asian American men tend to be shorter. I stand 6'2" tall and when I'm around other Asian Americans, I am usually the tallest.
6. Romantic preference. Most Asian American men prefer Asian women. I prefer Caucasian women. Partly because I find them physically attractive, but also due to my ever-rising obsession with European culture (I attempted to learn the German language in college).
My best friend is literally the female version of you. She goes for the whitest guy there is. She's not as tall as white girls but she's okay for an Asian. She's also really bad in school. She loves house music and has no idea how to follow directions. Her mother always tells her that she's half naked. I call it hot. I think it's cute that you want to blend. And trust me, Asians come in fun size everywhere and I approve that you're trying to go big ;)
It seems like you don't like being Asian. Your pointing out what makes you non stereotypical. I'm Asian. I have really good grades. It's not because I'm smarter. I try harder and have more motivation because my parents brought me up that way. We Asians are working for a good future. I hate school. I actually have only met 1/7 Asians that like school. 6/7 hate school. When it comes to music, I like rap. And when it comes to preferences in race, why should it matter?
I think a lot of Asians are non stereotypical. It just seems like you don't want to be Asian.
Looked at your profile- you don't look Korean! Like not at all. But yeah stereotypes don't really define a race... although your occupation is IT... lol. I'm more of the stereotypical Asian. by the way- I'm Korean too and Asian American. But I don't like school either, and I like white guys as well. So basically what I'm trying to get at is that you're just you- unique as any other human being in this world.
Dude, you are definitely Asian stereotype look wise. Maybe not height, but if you were to be compared to some other Asian guys, you are only taller. What I'm saying is, nothing wrong with having a feminine facial feature, but you have to be attractive. a lot of Asian man facially are unattractive, who happen to have feminine facial feature. Trust me, I would know attractive face, and honestly man, your face is not that attractive, and it just happens that you are an Asian man.
Do you actually have caucasian friends? Its one thing to say you have caucasian hobbies or white hobbies. But if you want to be white, then you will have more luck assimilating into white culture if you make some white friends. You just sound like someone who is confused about his identity and unable to make friends. Before trying to find a girlfriend, you may want to spend more time building a social circle of white friends.