Girls: Do you like guys with backward hair cuts?

Do you like guys with a backward haircut? I know it was probably more famous in the 80s and 90s where the guy shaves or cuts the back of his hair short and leaves the bangs long and parted in the middle? I personally LOVE that style on a guy. I see it some times but not all that much anymore.

• I Love that Style on a guy :D
  • I hate it!
  • Im a guy and had/have that style and I liked it
  • Im a guy and I had/have that style and hated it (why?)
  • Im a guy and want to see the answers
Here is an example of what Im talking about: www.unsungfilms.com/.../good-will-hunting_01.jpg

news.bbc.co.uk/.../_298813_matt_damon150.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0VbYIp1sZ7qxNRed5iQ6lwjc7M7xSz5FsrmCHSEvwTRkLC8NV

Most Helpful Girl

• oh hell YEAH! The Leonardo DiCaprio-on-Titanic haircut! haha Honestly, my favourite haircut on a guy. I know it's outdated and all that, but I don't like the current style where the hair is shaved really shorton the sides, leaving the top long. Makes them look like a bird of paradise.

I think the "backward" hair cut is manly but is also playful and has a boyish charm.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Link?

It sounds cute though.

• Yeah it's cute.