Girls, would you ever date a guy under 5'10?

Guys, would you date a girl over 5'8? And why or why not

Most Helpful Girl

• I have in the past. I'm 5'4 so 5'10 is taller than me. But he was like the only guy under 6'0 in my hometown and he was kind of a jerk. Current boyfriend is 6'6 and I probably will never be single again so I mean...

But at college I am dumbfounded how many shorter guys there actually are lol. If my relationship were to end I would certainly talk to them all. Even though it'd take some major getting used to lol

What Girls Said 32

• Totally. I actually prefer shorter guys haha. I'm only 5'4" and any guy over 6' is too tall for me to kiss.

• Yeah of course, and I did very briefly (it didn't go anywhere though). As long as he'd be okay with my height, I'm 6'1". Most guys are around my height or shorter.

• Sure. Height doesn't define a guy. I honestly don't understand other girls that have to date guys over 5'11 or whatever. As long as they're not shorter than me, which is hard to find guys that are under 5'3". Currently crushing on a guy that's 5'5". But then again I'm still growing and that guy is too.

• Sure would

• no i wouldn't date a guy under 5'10" because I am 5'9.5" and I feel unfeminine when the guy i'm with is my size/smaller. I also want to be able to wear heels and fell sexy in them instead of like a giant.

• Why not I'm only 5' 2'' so even 5'5'' is tall to me!

• Yep, and I have. I see nothing wrong with it. 5'10 isn't that short. I'm 5'5 and I'd be fine with someone my height but I'd probably feel weird dating a guy shorter than me.

• i dont think soo..but i dont know too many guys under that height.

all the men in my fam are over 6'1 so thats what im used too

I don't know reallyy depends

• Yes. I have. I'm 5ft 8, and most of my dates have been my height

• No, I would not.

That's too short for me.

They have to be 6'0" and above. :)

Tall guys are so effin' hot.

• It's so nice having a bonus for something I never had to work for. Genetic dice rolls work in our favor sometimes I guess.

• 5'8" is probably the lowest I'd go...

• I'm 5'8", my boyfriend is 5'7" ...so yeah

• No because im 5"8

• yep! i like guys that are taller than me and im only 5'44 so it works for me hahaha

• 5"3 is the lowest Id go for.

• Of course i would!

• yes 5’7 - 5'10 is ideal

• I'm 5'1 so I'd probably date anyone regardless of their height

• Of course!, I'm super short anyways, so yeah

• I would date anyone that is slightly taller than me i'm only 5'5"so5'1" would be tall for me

• Yes, but I'll admit I'd be reluctant to do so. I'm 5'10" myself.

• Yes. Im a midget 4'10 >< I dated someone who is 5'6

• Yeah. As long as he's taller than me I'm good.

• No I jus couldn't I really couldn't

• Yeah I would. I don't really see height as a big issue. Most guys are taller than me anyway

• No, probably not. I'm a 5'4" and a half and I wouldn't want a guy simikar in height.

• Well considering im small myself 5'7 I would, although my boyfriend is 6'2

• 5'9" is as low as i go

• yes! i would date a guy under 5'10 ... im 4'11 so that's ok! lol

• yeap.. i'm 5'8" & dated a guy shorter than me...nothing wrong with it ^_^

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 3

• My girl would have to be at least an inch shorter than me, I don't really care how short they are :P

• Most the world is under 5"10, if girls only dated taller our population would drop dramatically

• yes, I am 6'3" so 5"8 is not that tall to me. My max would probably be 5'11"