What race is your significant other?

Are you picky with what your significant other race should be?

0|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

• He's white (Croatian).

I tend to date white guys but that could just be a circumstantial thing. I find men from all races attractive. A good looking dude is a good looking dude.

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• My SO is a 100% blonde haired, blue eyed, dutch boy so he's white. I'm not picky at all. It just so happens he is what he is and that's just the way it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • half Moroccan/half Sudanese

I'm not picky about the race of my SO because that's racist. People try to pretend that it's not racist and "everybody has their preference" but they are misplacing that overused, unoriginal term to mask their prejudice. Good guys are a dying breed; I'm not going to make the search harder on myself by being shamelessly ignorantly exclusive.

2|1
    1|0
  • My bf is Japanese...I think Asians are attractive, but my bf is sweet and kind and an all around nice guy, so that's why I'm with him, not because he's Japanese

3|1
    0|0
  • my boyfriend is japanese.

i'm told i'm way too picky about looks.
    race doesn't matter but i like certain mannerisms and ”mood”

2|1
    0|0
  • egyptian, like me

0|0
    0|0
  • He's Serbian, so therefore white. No, I'm not picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm black, he's Asian.

3|1
    0|0
  • My SO is white. And yes, I am a bit picky when it comes to what races I'd like to date. I've only ever dated two guys though, including the guy I'm with now.

1|0
    1|0
    • Why are you picky?

• I have no idea. I am just naturally inclined to look at men of a similar race to me I guess. I have wondered that question myself several times, I never can come up with a real specific answer, but I can't just ignore my natural preference either.

• im white and he's white..

i dont know if i would date outside my race, mainly bacause my"type" usually has blonde hair.

but hey you never know..i just never met someone

1|0
    1|0
  • my bf is Asian.. he is Filipino Chinese. i don't care about race. i've dated biracial guys before. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My SO is white

1|0
    0|0
  • My S.O. is white...I'm not white...so no, I'm not picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's Polish. And not really.

1|1
    0|0
  • He's White.

And yes, I'm rather picky. *Shrugs

2|0
    1|0
  • I'm Vietnamese. Chinese. Cambodian.

I tend to have indecisive tastes in a significant other through time.

But racially, I'm more attracted to mixed ethnics or ethnicities that look like a mix.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm half Asian/white. i'm dating a white guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm single. I hate to admit it, but I'm picky. I'm generally attracted to white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alaska Native and no im not picky at all

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Latina. Puerto Rican to be specific. My race of preference is "hot."

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm single. I'm definitely picky, but I have a lot of standards. I don't just date anybody. However, I've noticed that I normally date non-whites.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not picky at all.
    First kiss was black. Have had sex with a black girl.
    Dated 2 Mexicans.
    Current gf is white with red hair and freckles.

Only race I've never dated or hooked up with is Asian. They don'y go for white guys in my area lol

Beauty knows no race =]

2|0
    0|0
  • Single. In general, whatever I finds, I keeps.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've dated most races

2|0
    0|0
  • Human but my x gf was an aardvark.

3|0
    0|0