What would you change about yourself?

Let's say you get a shopping spree with doctor 90210 lol... what would you change about yourself and why? Just curious as to what the majority of men and women pick

• Stomach
  • Thighs
  • Breasts (obviously this one's for girls)
  • Facial

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like bigger nipples -- and a bigger penis. No actually I guess I'm fine. Having cosmetic surgery of any type seems like it would be a great inconvenience, except maybe getting more muscle definition. It's so difficult to get REALLY cut without having to drastically reduce your carb intake (and even water intake!) so maybe having a little sculpting-suction would be nice.

That plus maybe a bigger penis (but I don't think there's such a surgery for that). And also maybe a nose job -- I have a small bump on the bridge of my nose from a riding accident that I've always wanted to just smooth back down a little, although some girls say such scars are cool (but do women really dig such scars and war wounds?)

• Yeah we do, it shows us that your not afraid of getting hurt. I think its cool. Plus some bumps on noses could be really cute :)

• Yeah, it makes you look more rugged

What Guys Said 7

• As far as physical stuff goes...

I'd add some height. I'd have liked to have been over 6 feet. I'm 58, and that seems to be considered short by a lot of women. If you look on a lot of these dating sites, it seems like a lot of women are demanding a guy over 6'1.

I went back to my high school when I was in college, and I went through the freshman hallway. All the girls were taller than I am.

Better looking. This would help in a lot of areas, from school to work life.

Better looking body with less work. I look thin, but I've got some pudge to get rid of by this summer.

• FYI, they're all kind of girly categories in the poll. Obviously breasts are the most so (well maybe not to x9534) but the news flash is that guys don't think about their thighs at all, and their stomachs and faces relatively little compared to girls.

Put penis, height, hair loss, and muscles in there for guys. Or, just label this a girl polls.

• In light of your statement I realized you were right so there is a whole new poll for all you guys. Although I almost guarantee the top poll will be "penis size" Care to bet on it? lol

• Hee hee. No bet, thanks. I think we agree :-)

• Get rid of my scars.

• I'd get rid of my gut, but I'd rather do that the old fashioned way instead of going under the knife.

• a smaller nose, I lost a lot of weaght so maybe some extra skin removed, and some permanent hair removal

• I'd put some weight on personally, it's the only thing I'm self conscious about.

• I lost about 10 pounds in the last 3 months and am working on my gut but it's been tough. It's like, once you put it on, it's tough to take it off. I'm on a diet where I watch my calories, and I've been really pleased and amazed with the results so far! :)

What Girls Said 8

• Ooh, good question. It's a toss-up between stomach and thighs for me, because no matter how much I work out there's just a few extra pounds there that will not go away! LOL. But I'm happy with my body for the most part.

• Honestly - nothing really

• I think its great that you are satisfied with yourself. I wish more girls could be happy with what god gave them :)

• Thank you

• I'd actually say my bum. but that's not an option! =P

• -Take some of the fat out of my face, I hate having a round face =(

-Maybe a nose job

-Make my nipples smaller

• I'd like slightly bigger boobs, but only if there was a way to make them bigger without looking fake.

• They always say that rubbing them or squeezing them a lot makes them bigger! :)

• Would not change a thing, I have great genetics :)

• My nose. not gonna lie, I am tall and in shape and well yeah...people always say like omg you should be a model but like I can never believe them because I fell like I have such a huge nose...!! like it seems like EVERYTHING would be so much easier if I had a smaller nose....i don't know but id love to get it fixed...:(?? like my friends and family say my nose isn't big but idk...it is like I'm not blind...hhaha

• I know we should appreciate our body but I just really don't like my thighs because uggh the fat. I am embarrased to go swimming cause of my thighs. I'm okay with my boobs and stomach... well maybe my stomach a little leaner but that's really it. Do you guys pay a lot of attention on girls thighs???

• Not too much but if you're dissatisfied with them, other people may notice them more because you do