Do you your eyelashes tickle you right under your eye for those of you with big eyelashes?

I got this product that helps grow your eyebrows back for those with alopeica or who over plucked them and it also said when you apply it on your eyebrows it will make your eyelashes grow. And I think my eyelashes are growing now cause of it cause when I blink I can feel it tickling my face right under my eye.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, yes they do. It's pretty annoying, but I still love them. When I sometimes wear glasses I cannot wear mascara because if I do my lashes will touch the glass and make it all greasy. Haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• My eyelashes are long, but they don't tickle my eyelids at all. Instead, they get caught up in each other near the corners of my eyes. And when one falls out and happens to get into my eye, it really messes with me because they're usually those big, huge middle eyelashes lol

• Lol mine are really big in the corner is that normal?

• Yeah. If they're long lashes, they're bound to get tangled up

What Girls Said 4

• Yes...I have very long/big eyelashes...it tickles sometimes...but it's something I've gotten used to so I hardly notice it anymore.

• How expensive was the product and what's it called? Please answer! =D I'd appreciate it

• $61 it's called calosol it's not FDA approved so you can only get in online and from the UK http://www.alopecia.eu.com/orderonline.html
      It's called Calosol Recovery Ointment

• Thanks! Well, can't afford it but I appreciate you telling me =) plus I have sensitive skin so I gotta be on the safe side/FDA approved side lol thank you again

• Yep it will only itch if you are allergic to it which you might not be just cause you have sensitive skin.

• Haha yeah mine tickle sometimes. Like dzindzer said, it's the worst with glasses.

• I wish. Most girls would kill for long lashes.

What Guys Said 1

• My eyelashes are pretty long but they never tickle me.