A older woman called me gorgeous?

A older woman called me gorgeous, i have never been called gorgeous before.

She was being sincere about it, we just got talking and she came out with it lol.

I always thought gorgeous was something i would call a girl, not something i thought would her from a woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• There have been some guys that I have thought were gorgeous. It is like the ultimate compliment.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I have been called gorgeous before by an older woman she was in her 40's she worked up stairs on the 2nd floor. Every time we would work together she would think so highly of me and would call me handsome, cute, and gorgeous. It made me feel really special she would even start saying now made me so lucky that I get to work with such gorgeous beautiful man like you. And this one really old lady where I was volunteering at the library she randomly engaged me conversation and asked me where I was from and when I told her said naah your lying and slapped my butt I got upset and then she tried to lightly punch my face and she punched me then she tried it again and I grabbed her tiny little wrinkly fist and I said stop in a whispering voice.

• It's applicable to both sexes. Good job dude, silver foxes... Go for it.

• Hahaha ya, it does happen. I've heard beautiful and pretty before :) Still waiting on "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCY".