What do you think?

Is it a good thing or a bad thing to be have a lot of people say that you look way older than you are? At my age, 17, is it good to be told you look at least 23 if not older? Or is it a bad thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 16 and some people say I look like as if I'm in my twenties. However others say I look really young, like I look like my age. My sisters say I look young. If people say that I look over 16 to them I think they have some problem at judging age, but yet I'd still take it as a compliment as you don't want to walk around having people think that you're just a kid, especially when you're working. And plus it's easier to get jobs without people thinking that you're inexperience. I have great beautiful skin, I get compliments all the time, I don't look aged at all. It's just the way I dress and the way I put my make-up. Don't worry about it. I'm sure you look fine. It's quite normal actually, I've had girls and guys in my high school that look so mature that they look OVER their twenties!

Ali Lohan looks like she's older than Lindsay Lohan even though she's just 16.

Hope I helped

xoxo

What Guys Said 1

• Sigh.. to be honest. Technically it's a bad thing, it means your body is aging faster, or just your skin. Truthfully I have a baby face and I'd trade it for an older looking face straightaway.

What Girls Said 2

• ummm...in my opinion, it's a bad thing. it can attract bad attention from older guys that you don't want and it can also make you look older when you are older. I have a baby face. I'm almost 21 and people think I'm at the most 18. I've gotten 16. it used to bug me, but I know that when I'm older, I'll look younger. my mom's almost 65 and she looks like she's in her 40s. it could be a good thing tho. you won't get carded as much as I do, haha.

• Same problem here sister. I guess that's just life :)