If all the guys who approach me are ugly to me, does that mean I'm ugly?

The guys who approach me, i'm never attracted to, does that mean i'm ugly? because only ugly guys approach me?

guys tend to approach girls who they think they have a chance with right? so if they think they have a shot with me, it must be because i'm ugly myself?

Why don't attractive men approach me? ? ?

Most Helpful Guy

• post a pic... :)

You are approachable but not ugly.

Because they are busy to an ugly ladies.
    lol.

What Guys Said 6

• give tinder a go, will let you know approximately how attractive you are. After a while on that come back here and share your findings.

• E what is tinder?

• its an app on ios and android. Basically its a version of this thing that used to be around called hotornot except it integrates Facebook and you location into the mix

• Upload a pic and I can give you that answer in a matter of seconds

• This is correct.

• Attractive men go after attractive women

• you better put a photo and ask for opnions

• Well in general do you approach girls who look around you level? All these really ugly guys approach me thinking they have a chance with me is making me think that maybe im ugly myself? Wht do they think i would go for someone like them? Unless they think we, they and i are on the same scale? Right? Or what is wrong here?

• what you are thinking is possible..but there are "ugly guys" who only looking for pretty girls as well. Because getting a pretty girl is their life dream. like I said the best way to know is putting a photo and asking for ratings/opinions.

• YOU think they are ugly. others will disagree with you.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, you are... Sorry.

Of course not. If you are pretty, every guy, ugly or hot, will approach you. Attractive people attract everyone.

• how u going to say yes you are and then say of course not, dafuq lol

• But i only get ugly ones.

• Because there is probably more ugly men in the world than there is hot. Ugly men don't fear rejection because they are use to rejection, and so they rather try with a attractive girl and hope hearing a yes, but then again if you say no is just another girl saying no to them

• it doesn't mean you're ugly..maybe they like attractive women so they approach..have u seen only good looking people with other good looking people...i haven't.

• No, I don't think so. I just think that your standards might be a bit high.