Ladies what's your fav shoe and Men, what would you like to see your lady in?

My favorite shoes are pumps even though I honestly hate wearing shoes in general. If I could wear pumps all day I would.

Men does it honestly matter what type of shoe a woman wears? Or does it and why?

• Pumps
  • Sneakers
  • Flats
  • High Heels
  • Boots

Most Helpful Girl

• For everyday: my long black leather boots
    For special occasions: my gold stilettos which have five-inch heels and allow me to be the height of a normal person! drawback: cannot run or walk fast or be comfortable

• Haha That's funny. I love my barepaw boots for all day but on special occasion is my 6in mint and silver pumps!!! Love it That's the only reason I wear pumps since I'm 5ft 2in.which is short as all hell!

• I know, I been in an extra good joking mood today =D.

• GOOD! Glad to hear it =D

What Guys Said 3

• Haha I always find this one of the funniest things when women think guys care about a woman's shoes I don't care what you wear on your feet as long as its not mud, poop, or pee or anything disgusting that could harm me. Come bare footed to a job interview and if I were the boss as long as you have the right credentials for the job I will hire you.

• Lol.
      You would be surprised on how many guys I know that cares on what shoes I wear. Just my appearance in general. But, I'm the same way when it comes down to a guy though. To me you have to have an amazing personality as well as swag.

• Yeah but we did it cause we lived in a poor environment and there was nothing to do when America put sanctions on my country.

• Oh, alright than. Either way it goes it's not a bad thing so it doesn't bother me.

• Normal every day, sneakers, but when dressed up High Heels.

• Pumps, a nice dress above the knee and pantyhose is my favourite :-)

• Lol so a Hooker?

• No no, not like a hooker - not the kind of dress which makes you think that textile was too expensive!
      Just the fresh, female look... there a many variants as well.
      Can be a nice dressed up skirt. And if it's summertime leave the pantyhose in your locker. No need to sweat like hell :-)
      Of course, it's never a must... I will like my girl in a training suit as well!

• Awww. OK! I get you now. As soon as you said panty hose I immediately thought Hooker Lol. That stuff is only for the bedroom in my eye Lol. But everyone has a different style.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a boots girl for the most part. I have knee high boots with heels that look like they have been made just for me. I also have overknee flats, they are extremely comfy and perfectly warm for the cold months.

In summer I wear sneakers a lot. I also have a few lace up high heels that I wear when going out or other special occasions.

• Pumps especially my Christian Louboutin's. Got them for my birthday and wear them every other Friday .

• I actually like all of them. It's depends on the day, the mood and the outfit. I usually wears flats and sneakers on causal days. Boots and pumps are some days. I don't wear high heels, probably only for super special events, like wedding parties.

• Sneakers. I like to be comfortable.

• Flats and 1 inch heels.

• Sneakers all day everyday :)

• By far most comfortable. They got my feet!

• Flats are so easy but I like boots too.