Does anyone know of a brand of women's jeans with decent pockets?

I've found that it tends to be incredibly difficult to find jeans with pockets in which I can even fit my phone comfortably. So I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a brand of jeans that makes women's jeans with front pockets large enough to fit an iPhone into in such a way that it won't fall out if I so much as move quickly. I would prefer jeans that aren't to expensive, and preferably not skinny jeans. So, anybody know of some?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tight jeans or loose jeans? I think women jeans with useful front pockets are something I have never seen. Other kinds of female pants, yes. But jeans. Hmm...

• Just not skinny jeans. Preferably boot cut or some such. And yeah, that's just my problem. I've found some, but not many, and none that I can even fit my hand fully in the pocket.

• That's fine. It was just an attempt anyhow, I didn't think I'd have much luck.

• I have tried my luck with posting questions regarding clothing I can't find anywhere. It's always been a very frustrating and disillusioning experience.

Good luck though, keep looking. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0