Why are stick thin white women hateful towards anyone with legitimately sexy curves?

Why is it acceptable for a black.or ethnic women to have curves but for white women, its considered fat?

Not from my experience. Im built like marilyn monroe and im white. .and thin women are extremely hateful to me

Most Helpful Guy

• because of all the pollution that the social media has put in our heads. the social media for some time now has made it seem that white chicks are only acceptable if they are stick figures while making it seem that only black/ethnic women are allow to have curves and be considered desirable.

but me i never saw it that way. i think women with curves are sexy no matter what skin color she is. i believe every human in this world comes in different shapes or form regardless of their skin color. i dont let our hectic and ignorant social media control my preference in the opposite sex

What Guys Said 3

• From what I have observed is women hate women who they are competing against for dominate males. Whenever I think of the most hateful spiteful, and backhanded relationships, it's always between two women.

• You're being just as judgmental, both types of women are great.

• It's about culture not skin tone.

If a black woman wants to be in vogue she needs to be very slim.

If a white woman wants to be in rap videos she better have curves.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm underweight and white. I have never hated on anyone for being on the bigger side, or for having curves. I think curves are beautiful.
    But, at the same time, I've noticed curvy/overweight women hating on ME for being so thin. Giving me dirty looks while looking at my legs. One of the bigger girls at school them even told me "you look like a stick" once. Okay... thanks?
    Also, I've seen a lot of women not being able to appreciate their curves without putting down skinny people in the process. "Bones are for dogs, meat is for men", "Skinny girls are like jeans without pockets, you don't know where to put your hands", "being curvy is more attractive than being skinny" and so on. So both skinny and curvy women have people hating on them. And it's become increasingly popular to hate on skinny girls, since more and more people have started disliking the way the media glorifies thin people. Which is fine, I think every body type needs its own slice of representation, but hating on skinny people won't do shit. Neither will hating on overweight people. We all need to accept that all bodies are different and move on with our lives.

• *Ahem* as a stick thin white woman...I am not hateful toward anyone with "legitimately sexy curves." On my body type, those "sexy curves" would, in fact, be fat. My skeletal structure cannot support having the bigger hips/bigger chest. I am built like a ruler. If I gained weight I'd look like a blueberry because my weight just builds right up my sides to make just a thicker rectangle lol.

By all means, rock what you got going on. I am content with my figure and have come to terms with the fact that everyone's different.

• Apparently I have an "hourglass figure" and have never had this problem. I think it's just stupid that for black women a bit of meat on the bones is sexy but on a white girl it's fat. I'm guessing they're jealous of your child bearing hips, not entirely sure but it's probably got something to do with jealousy.

• Jealousy...

• it depends what you call curves.

people have diffrent body types.

saying all of one race is this and the other is that is pretty prejudice in itself...

everyone will think one thing is fat and another curvy..dosent mean its true just an opinon

• If you look in the media...white models hardly ever are portrayed as being beautiful with curves. Look at an ebony magazine. ..curves are embraced. Is this not a forum to ask questions? I am not racist. .by any means. I'm curious why my 5"9 36DDD, 29 inch waist and thick thighed figure gets nasty looks from white females. That's all. Its something i struggle with as a woman, an athlete, etc

• they're not hateful to anyone with curves!!

they're only feel anger because they have only eaten one almond the entire week...

• I've been both thin and had decent curves and never felt any hate?

• Maybe you dont suffer from chronic bitch face too like i do lol

• My bitch face was a JOKE. YOU started the nastiness by attacking me.

• I simply suggested you might fear you're less likeable than people think you are. I meant that people do like you but you only don't think that they do.

You escalated that really quickly there, which perhaps could show this is true. Like I said, often people see anger or disapproval when it's not there. Best wishes.

• if you don't have ass while having those hips than it's fat :)

if you have an ass while having those hips than it's curvy :)

... many white girls only have the hips part, that is why :)

• fat - curvy profile wise. :)
      curvy - fat butt and ass (from the side) :)

maybe you are actually curvy who knows :)