Hey girls do you ever get intimidated by body builders?

Girls what do you feel when a random guy with nice muscular cuts and bulky tone walks across you?
Do you feel comfortable or get scared?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get scared, but I do think: god, if he wanted he could kill me with his little finger. And then I switch to: it's kinda hot.

• Oh!!!

• I guess it's just like some guys don't like thin girls, some prefer muscular etc. we all have preferences. I am all about protection so I tend to be attracted to tall and muscular guys :)

• That's nice!

What Girls Said 6

• lol i dont get intimidated by ANY kind of man. no joke.

• No, they do not scare me in the least. I dated one very briefly but he was a narcissist so it didn't work out.

• Buff guys freak me out because I'm a small girl...so it seems like they could crush me without even trying

• So are they repulsive for you then?

• Ohh..i understand... But do you feel attractive? What if he asks you out?

• If he has a good personality...My bf is very fit and is a martial artist, but not a bodybuilder

• I wouldn't be intimidated at all...I'm just not into that type of men

• LOL NOO its not were going to fist fightlol

• Nope, my Dad is a bodybuilder, the guy I have a crush on does some bodybuilding and he happens to be one of the most easy-going guys I know. Maybe its because I'm used to it.

What Guys Said 0