Girls what kind of muscles do you look for on a man?

The question explains everything. The question explains everything.

• Biceps
    9% (1)11% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Shoulders
    36% (4)33% (3)35% (7)Vote
  • Pecs
    9% (1)11% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Abs
    36% (4)33% (3)35% (7)Vote
  • Legs
    10% (1)12% (1)10% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer shoulders and arms (biceps) when the guy hugs me I just feel so safe ;)

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would prefer arms to be buff because it's nice to hold on to and it feels cool. Pecs would be my least liked because I had an ex that was jacked but I didn't like cuddling with him because his pecs were to hard to use as a pillow.

0|1
    0|0
    • Interesting answer guess all women like different parts

• 1-Shoulders,
    2-Biceps,
    3-Abs,
    Too much muscle is not good, though. You guys try so hard, but for me it's just fine as long as he's stronger than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Leeeeegs and arms. But I love legs. Muscular thighs oh my god.

0|1
    0|0
  • Muscles that are similar to WONDER WOMAAAAANNNN!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders and arms

1|1
    0|0
  • Abs because when a guy has abs usually the rest of his body looks good. However I have seen guys with nice arms, legs, etc who have big beer bellies and i don't find those attractive.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think Deltoids are important to tone though, as nobody wants to have bony shoulders. I wan't to get bigger Latissimus Dorsi and Obliques (upper and lower) so my ribs are less apparent, and so I can get more of a V shaped torso going on. Personally, I just work my whole body at the same time, so I don't end up disproportional. I don't really work out that often though. I end up running more than lifting. I am taking weight lifting next year though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hit the gym little niggy and work your whole body.

0|0
    0|0
  • What you mean "what muscles"? You gotta have all. Chicks won't dig some guy with just some big arms and rest of em small. No, popye is just show and they won't like dudes with just bigger chest and other things small nor skinny guys with abs since its like tits on fat chicks, doesn't count

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya but most girls have a preferance or look for different things on a guy.

• Yea but bro you gotta build em. Most like arms, pecs, abs and legs. doesn't mean there are less of them tricep, delts fan.

• They probably look for the whole package

2|1
    0|0
    • Mmhh probably but not necessarly... look personally I like nice arms and shoulders, I dont care about the abs so much (as long as you don't have a beer belly like santa claus) I dont care so much about legs either BUT if you have a big upper body and little sticks for legs... that just seems weird because it isn't in proportion...

Like a super skinny girl with cup F (some guys might dig that though) but it looks kinda off...

• When I mean total package I ment what you just said.

• Shoulders and traps they going to be mirin'

0|0
    0|0