how can i ask girls to put makeup on me?

how can i ask girls to put makeup on me including lipstick, mascara, etc without making me look weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm confused - is this a fetish or a kink or do u want her to help u do it as a tutorial for when ur ready to go out into public? Either way u have to find someone u consider close that u can be open with. Tell them u don't want them to freak out but ud like them to apply makeup to urself for whatever the reason is.

What Girls Said 5

• You have a girl best friend?
    If so, ask her if she would put make up on you. if you're uncomfortable about it, just say you're going to a costume party as a woman and need makeup, so she'll help you either way. But honesty is the best policy.

• If you have any friends that are girls just bring it up. If you are too insecure to do that, then YouTube has some great tutorials. You could learn to do your own.

• Its called you get a drag queen to do your makeup and not a girl

• Women know how to put make up to accentuise their "girly" features. Putting makeup on a guy can prove to be difficult. Try watching specific tutorials on YouTube...9

• It won't Exactly look right until you get the hang of on which make up goes with your skin and just your features in general. It's going to take time and experimenting. They can show you some things as far as techniques and you can do the rest.

What Guys Said 2

• Get together with a girl ffriend for a basic hangout. Try starting a fun conversation about looks. And then say you wanna find out how you will look like if you had all that makeup on. Ask her to put it on you.

• You don't. You're male. Women can give you tentative approval at best, but you will always still be male.