Any tall girls who love being tall and don't treat it as a negative thing?

I'm sick of hearing how being so tall is bad and everything. You look fantastic in shorts, jeans, heels or whatever that shows your tallness. You know how some girls say there is more to love well I say for tall girls there is more to love about them. I love it when a girl is 6ft or taller then they like have legs for days :) You also noticed their eyes more lol since they aren't short lol. Being 6'1 I find too many girls below eye level lol. Tall girls are just more unique and cute in my opinion. by the way tall girls look great in heels. I feel when a short girls wears heels she is just asking herself to grow taller lol :P

by the way shorts girls might have boobs more often but tall girls can get them like for example Kate upton lol :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Who the fuck told you tall girls aren't attractive enough?
    I'm 5'3" and I absolutely find tall girls gorgeous, long thin legs and the charisma and all..
    We (short girls) are jealous of them. But it's always comforting to hear some guys still prefer short girls, so that's cool..

• Um the tall girls themselves keep saying they aren't cute lol

• Wow talk about a towering beauty. It is nice to hear she was confident because confidence is sexy and hot lol. If you confidence you are automatically hot in my book.

• Totally
      Not cocky confident but just confident and ok with their looks and comfortable in their skin, they dont have to be the pure beauty but they just don't care..
      I like that too.. A lot!

What Girls Said 4

• Most females are attracted to guys who are taller than her. The taller she is, the fewer guys there are... And she's still competing with short girls for most of them.

• I don't mind being so tall. It does have advantages. And I do have the chest as well haha. That I don't like so much at times.

• How tall are you? Yeah boobs aren't everything but at least you aren't short i mean dang there girls walking around with boobs beyond DD and wish they had a better frame.

• yeah you are pretty tall. :P husband made a good choice lol

• Lol yup

• I love being tall. :) pluse I don't have any issues with a guy who is shorter than I am.

• I don't have issues with a taller girl lol. How tall are you by the way? :P :P

• Agreed lol. I just hate when someone says tall girls shorts are too short. ummm you ever seen long legs before? lol

• Lol it happens. They just wish they could pull it off.

• I am 5'8", so I am not crazy tall, but I wear high heeled shoes every day. I have always liked my height. I don't have the chest though, I am more of a hips/butt/thigh girl haha

• Like i said early I can live without big boobs easily but anything that is legs, butt or whatever looks so much better on a tall gal lol :) I'm glad you like it though

What Guys Said 5

• I love tall girls! I love being able to see her eye-to-eye especially. But yes, long legs are also awesome.

• I love tall girls. Everyone knows why. Legs baby. Sexy legs.

• tall women are beautiful!

• i think tall girls are great. they almost always have killer legs.

• I know lol. I'm usually checking out their legs more than the short ones.

• I LOVE tall girls! They are hot as fuck but can be incredibly cute as well. I never noticed any of them thinking being tall is negative, quite the opposite, almost all *short* girls I know hate their height. But I live in Europe , maybe it's different in other parts of the world.

• Europe might be as stuck up on height I guess. I don't know but some people here can have some image issues in the US. I think part has to deal with the diversity. I do hear the tall girls are taller than average in some areas of Europe like the average male is like 1.85m like me and girls are 1.73m which is taller than average here. Then again we have mix of people here. Really Tall people do exist here they are more spread out. I saw a dutch girl that was 1.83m checking me out and she was so lovely. :)