which hairstyle best suits me?

My mom and sister think that short curly hair suits me the most but I personally think that long curly and straight hair suits me the most. These are just a couple pics of different hairstyles of mine. Which suits me the most with my face and why?

https://imageshack.com/i/nd7x3aj
https://imageshack.com/i/n8d1enj
https://imageshack.com/i/na1aicj
https://imageshack.com/i/nh8denj
https://imageshack.com/i/ne1lgaqj

• first one
  • second one
  • third one
  • fourth
  • fifth

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally feel that you look your best in the pic in your 4th link, and that hairstyle is most suitable for you.

This is off-topic, but you really shouldn't be posting pics of yourself to show them to strangers online. There are too many creeps lurking on the internet, who would jump at the chance to get their hands on pics of unknown women and do what they please with those pics (which could be something really nasty). Just throwing a word of caution as a human to a fellow human, there's nothing more to this. Hope you didn't mind.

• no it's fine :) for questions such as this I only leave it for a short time until I delete the photos so the links dont work afterwards

• Wow, your final sentence gives me a bit of hope! Anyway, I'm all confident and bold in general, but I tend to go really weak in the knees if I'm actually with a woman! Hehehe! Anyway, this conversation (or comments, rather) is going ridiculously off-topic! Lets stop at this before it gets any more crazy! Hehe! Mind if I follow you, so that we may continue this conversation some other time (Its 3:30 am here, and i gotta sleep!)? As you have probably realized by now, I'm certainly not one of those pervy online stalkers so you need not have any privacy-related concerns! :P

• Oops! Just noticed that your profile is private, so you'll have to follow me yourself (if you don't mind, that is) and I'll return the favor! :P

What Guys Said 10

• Dayuum..! You look really cute ^_^
    I think the fourth suits you the best but your current one is good too

• I think the 4th and 5th look best on you.

• you're very pretty, you look like Anne Hathaway which I mean as an absolute compliment

• lol aww thanks! I once told my mom that I think I look like her but she gave me another actress name that supposedly looks like me. I forgot her name though

• natalie portman.

• lol no i dont think it was her. the actress looked like she was from spain or something

• I don't know if anyone had told you, but you have certain features that resemble Ann Hathaway. I like her short hair and think it would look great on you.

• Your hair looks really nice on the fourth picture. It really compliments you face.

• Please dont be angry.:)
    You are beautiful and clean.
    &
    Your Hair is like a nest. :)
    so ill go with number 5.love it.

• Lol yeyy my messy style is my favourit one! and why would i be angry? :)

• okay.Good luck to your new hair style then.. :)
      See you around.

• Maybe, maybe this hairdo will suit to you.

This one, this one...

images.huffingtonpost.com/...16-NataliePortman.jpg

• I woted erd one accidently, ment to click nr 4

• Wow that sure came out wrong, I voted 3rd one but ment to vote nr 4*

• it's fine I understood before :p

• Straight hair or the full mane.

• I like #4, it brings your face out. Very pretty.

• The fourth looks best that complement your striking appearance

• thanks for the answer :) and for telling me why :P

What Girls Said 7

• minus the one with your hair up. I dont see a drastic difference with all of them. Just curly all around. I thought you were going to post something more literal like you with straight hair, long hair, colored hair, bangs, etc

• Lol me too

• Ooo! that would look nice. yeah im sure whatever cut you do it'll look good. You have a good head/face shape. LUCKY biatch!

• LOL thank you :D though my forehead is kinda small so I can't ever have bangs cos it'll look weird on me. Though I've always loved bangs but I donno if it'll suit my natural curly hair

• Pretty sure first two are the same from a different angle?:D I like third and the last best.

• lol yea theyre the same cos i couldnt get a decent picture that showed my curls so I decided to show these two. and thanks :)

• 3rd and the last I love wavy hair <33

• Third ,,,,,

• 3 and 4. I love your look!

• Your natural curly hair is the best. So hair 1 without the deep side part. Hair 3 looks good too.

• thaks :) what do you mean the deep side?

• thats true. thanks for the feedback. unfortunatly once my hair grows, the curls start dying. and thats one of the reasons why my hair is that short :(

• It happens to me too. They're not dying its just the length weighing your hair down and stretching the curls.

• The third one and the last

• lol yay! at least someone likes my messy style :D

• I LOVE IT, ARE YOU SERIOUS?
      " for the girls with messy hair and thirsty hearts" ;)