Girls what type of guys do you prefer when it comes to hair color red head, bald, blond, brunette, or brown hair?

I know you can be picky when it comes to looks don't be shy to answer
me when it comes to a girl I prefer blondes and red heads the most.

0|0
18|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Bald... Or dark. Although lately guys with light brown/dark blonde hair have been standing out to me.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• @Blondfrog Red hair and bald head are turnoff for me. Otherwise all the other hair colors are fine. It is not the hair color that really matters though, it's the man attached to it.

Sincerely,

Erotica

2|0
    0|0
  • any natural human color is fine.

I once saw this black guy in the subway, he left his hair black, but dyed his bead yellow. Not blonde, but highlighter pen yellow! I unconsciously stared at him, wondering what could have possibly went through his mind when he decided to dye his beard highlighter pen yellow. Then he caught my stare and smiled and winked. Oh god.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really have a preference, I have noticed that a lot of my crushes have black/ brown hair. Its is a trend I have seen going on with me lately.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dont care what color hair he has just as long as he maintains it. Same as the others, Im not a huge fan of bald heads

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference. What I do like though is tousled curls or waves on a guy. That just begs for me to run my fingers through his hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, don't care. My current crush is brown-haired, but I don't think I have a favorite hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much of a preference, but I have a thing for red hair. Brown comes in close second and blonde last.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same here =) I like red head girls but what about black? Lol there is brown and black.

• I like it ALL, but especially brown to almost black

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as they are not bald

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved blondes but light brown also, as long as they have pretty eyes Im in lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any preferences, as long as it's his natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like brown hair. Any shade. It's so gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but bald really, I like both natural and unnatural hair colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair is my absolute favorite, but any color is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Red red red red red with freckles I should just move to Ireland already

0|0
    0|0
  • I always love dark hair so either brown or raven hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I really don't care at all but the majority of my gf's have been brunettes, next blondes, 1 read head.

0|0
    0|0
  • JOOCY blonds you sexy fox!

0|0
    1|0