Do you have straight teeth? Or do you intend on getting braces at some point?

Most Helpful Guy

• My teeth are bit crooked but i plan on getting braces eventually. I've had to postpone getting them because things always pop up at the most unexpected times

What Guys Said 3

• My entire mouth is perfectly straight except my two front teeth that. Have a little split not a lot though I don't plan on getting braces.

• My top teeth are super straight, but my bottoms are a little crooked especially in the front.

• I've always had straight teeth.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, my teeth are straight, except I have a very small gap between my front two teeth which bothers me.

Some people say they don't notice or that it gives character, but either way I don't like it and plan on getting Invisalign in the future when I can afford it in order to close the gap completely.

I think it would make me feel a lot better about the way my teeth look and give me the confidence to show my teeth when I smile.

• I currently have on braces. I enjoyed them at first and was excited about getting them (crazy as that may sound) because I can get the colors changed every month, and I always anticipate new experiences.

After having had them on for about a year, now I'm ready for these things to come off. Braces are high-maintenance. Having to constantly clean your mouth because every particle of food gets stuck in them and change the extremely annoying rubber bands so regularly throughout the day is frustrating. I yearn for the day when I no longer have metal in my mouth.

• I had braces now they are straight