What's the hottest height? Does guys like short girls?

I'm only 4'9 and I'm so insecure about it and also the fact that I'm short makes me look kinda fat..all of my friends say that I'm beautiful but they say I've to get some height and I really wanna go on a diet but I just can't control it :P I'm only 13 and I don't what to do...will I grow? Or will I stay like this? Does guys like my height? My friends say all of the hot guys will like you but the only thing that bother is your height..please help me :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way, but don't sweat it, I don't think guys really care about how tall or short you are. My favorite quote, "God only lets things grow until they're perfect. Some of us didn't take as long as others."

What Guys Said 11

• My last gf was insecure about her height because I'm six feet and she's closer to 5.

Short is fine. In fact, she could do things because of her small size that I couldn't. Don't sweat it. Plenty of guys like small women. You're pretty young too, so expect to grow some. It's no biggie.

• What continent do you live on?

In north america, short women are very popular, possible more popular, though some men like tall here. That's not as true in some parts of the world.

If you are overweight, eat healthy. You CANNOT do any kind of aggressive diet ESPECIALLY while you are hoping to keep growing tall.

What type of food do you normally eat? Can you give us a full example of what you'd eat in a typical day?

• I'm live in India which is In Asia. And no, I'm not overweight but in order to look good with my height I have to be skinny. I'm 110 lbs

• I'm 6', and I think about 5 to six inches shorter than me is pretty good.

• My preference is 5' 1 to 5' 4 but I wouldn't have a problem with shorter or taller

• I like short girls, nothing bad about them.

• You might still grow. But even if you don't, it should be ok.

• It doesn't matter as long as they're proportionate

• 5'11 is hot.

• i like 5'5" -5'9"

• 4'9 is short you need to date a guys who are "short cuts" short and go to super cuts for hair cuts.

• Guys don't think about height the way girls do. 99.9 % of guys don't care. Sure they'd like a shorter girl compared to themselves, but for most guys that is piss easy criteria to get as most guys are taller than most girls. Guys don't have specific cut off points like girls do ( infamous 6'0)

What Girls Said 3

• In my experience most guys prefer short girls. They don't want their women to be taller than them. I am either the same height or taller than a lot of guys :/

You're only 13. You haven't hit your growth spurt yet. Most people grow a lot during the teen years.

• You're 13. Your final height will probably be at least five foot which is a bit short but not uncommon.

• I'm 5'0 and 20 years old, I have no problem getting guys. Just be confident. They do like petite girls. Don't worry. ;)

• Your at least 5'0 lol I'm not even 5 ! I'm only 4'9 damn I hate my height! I wish I'd b at least 5 :(

• You're still 13, it's fine, I'm sure you'll grow more inches.