Guys, which is better? straight or curly hair?

I have naturally curly hair and I was wondering if guys like curly or straight hair. All the girls at my school have straight hair and I feel like guys like it better. When I straighten my hair all my friends tell me I look pretty and some of my guy friends say they like it better than my curly hair, and when I have curly hair (like most of the time, all my friends think I should straighten it) by the way I don't have frizzy out of control hair:p, but most of my friends are jealous of my hair...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like hair that was never touched by agressive chemicals or too much heat. The way it comes naturally in always looks best and even a blow dryer will probably do visible damage if used regularly not to mention dye and other chemicals those just mess it up and then it looks terrible.

What Guys Said 4

• I lovvveeeeee straight hair and I don't know why. Its just soooooo simple and pretty and straight and I can play with it and smell it and stufff. LOVVVEEEE ITT!! Haha

• Personally I prefer straight or wavy over curly.

• Wavy is best

• Straight only...

What Girls Said 1

• I never straightened my hair since I cut it last summer and I have naturally wavy hair. All my friends are jealous because my hair looks like I curled it with a curling iron! Honestly, I think straight hair is boring though, because most people have straight hair.