Have you noticed that a lot of people are asking this "rate me" questions?

I think they are brave. I rather not ask anyone to rate me at the moment. Would you wanna ask or know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I know everyone's gonna say it means I'm shallow and insecure, but I love them :)

For me it's like, I get compliments in real life and love it! I get compliments online and love it, I love compliments! Plus people online aren't apart of your life so you can ask a vain question or 2 for your own satisfaction

Lol, ur so modest for such a pretty girl, if you asked if say whatever you want me to :P

• yea i think i dont mind saying what i'd rate myself but i wouldn't ask the question to others haha. I don't ask on here besides my own reasons, i know i am pretty, but i wouldn't ask cause people tend to hate on pretty girls if they ask LOL.

• I know I keep saying but it's true you really are so beautiful, you don't need to thank me

• *hug* =). You are too kind.

What Guys Said 13

• I've only noticed a couple, but if it's more common than I think, then hopefully it's just another temporary fad of questions/topics on this site.

Thank god the "do guys like curvy girls?" and "do guys like small boobs?" phase seems to be over. As does the constant wave of "i hate women" questions.

• omg the i hate women questions like i swear men on here bitch more about than women do. Yea I am tired of these questions lol gosh. I saw your answer for one of those i hate women type questions, at least you think with your brain and not bash all women

• Do you have noticed? usually girls who looks pretty ask that question most of the time.
    I don't know why but I think they do it for compliments/seeking validation over the internet but I'm sure they gets complimented on their looks in real life.
    That's called "desperation" if they do it for the reasons I've described above and that's just sad.

• yea i will not ask such questions. But the other day i asked in general if guys like the female version of tall dark and handsome. And said I know i am dark and kinda tall and i am pretty. So this one girl says i am deeply insecure. When I asked the question in general which fits a lot of girls in the world. I disagree though i think the people who ask aren't really pretty or handsome

• *they do it for the

• There should be a personal setup in GAG where you can set up that if a question has such and such phrase, don't fuckin' show me that question.

• There used to be a whole section for the rate me stuff but they got rid of it in the update.

• I never had and never will, I don't give a damn what rest of the world thinks about me be it anyone.

• i asked on the realitycheck loooong ago. i ws ok with the results. but i don't care to do it again.

by the way, you do look pretty :)

• Awww thanks I wasn't asking for me but i am glad you think so. I think it's scary to ask people on here. I feel like people would wanna hate on me or something lol

• yeah asking a bunch of people you don't know to rate you... well a lot of them will be brutally honest. just gotta be prepared for that :/

• Yes indeed... a new trend on GAG.
    I rate you 9 out of 10.
    Oops you didn't ask, too quick :-)
    By the way, I hope people still consider their attitude more important than their looks, to determine if they'll find a partner.

• Yes definitely i believe that, i am such a self aware person, I try to be the best woman I can be so I can attract quality guys more. I wanna be the best partner or future wife/mom for whoever :). But thanks for the 9 :) aww shux :)

• I'd rather not be rated as well. Be it high, low or average, I wouldn't put much stock into it anyways.

• Yes Indian girls are sexy feel good!

• Normally I don't give a rats ass what people think but if and when I do what do y'all think questions it's out of boredom nothing more.

• yes, its because people are looking for validation.not going to judge anyone that does it-just looks like insecurity to me..
    You are ddg, by the way!

• Iam planning to make one -.-

But iam curios of the answers 0.0

Maybe i shouldn't "."

• Hey it's your life do it if you like.I just made an observation. Aw

• hey i don't judge people who do, i don't hate on them doing so, people need to know sometimes. But I don't know if people can handle the truth if the majority gives a negative response =\

• Yeah they do.. if they didn't handle the truth, WHAT WILL THEY HANDLE! ! its not like they can deny it.

• I don't care if people do it

• yea i don't hate em or diss em for it. I just noticed this that more and more looks and rate me questions are coming

• Lol rate me

What Girls Said 7

• I have noticed an influx of these questions. I wouldn't ask a question like, myself. Not that I'm afraid to, but I just don't really see the point. I perceive my level of attractiveness based off of how people in the real world respond to me as well as what I see- not off a (ranging) number strangers of the internet assign.

• Yes. I don't know what is the point of asking strangers on the net because after all you are going to deal with the real people outside there. I have insecurity too (I'm sure everyone have) but eh I don't think I am that obsess to ask people to rate my look :/

• I don't want to ask, because I don't need any validation from random people on the internet.

• That does take courage! I wouldn't be able to do that either! But you're gorgeous girl!

• Well, I'm pretty insecure about myself, and I think I look really bad.
    So yeah, rating could make me feel better about myself...
    Maybe I see myself worse than others do.

• You all are brave. I wouldn't wanna ask. I rather people tell me on their own. Which they do.

• With me, people never tell me what they think about me. Well my dad does, but he only says bad things about me.
      With me, I kinda already think the worst of myself, so other people can't really hurt me by saying what they think of me.

• i think i'm too old to ask such a question :p

• Nooo never too oold. Like i don't think it's a horrible thing to ask. But yea i understand why people would. And one is never too old lol

• Yeah and it's kind of annoying. There's sites for dumb stuff like that.