What type of places are below average looking young women known to hang out? I want to get to know and ask out a below average looking woman?

I really would like some advice on this because I would like to get to know a below average looking young woman and ask her out on a date.

By below average I am talking about women that are 4 or lower.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really ask a question like that. Peoples opinion of average varies to much.

What Girls Said 5

• Why aim so low? Think they're not confident and so won't cheat on you? Think they'll be so happy to have a man that they'll put up with you treating them like shit and being a dick? Do you just want to do your good deed to society or something?

• lmao? that's... not the way the world works, dude =/

• LOL why would any girl answer this and say

"hey im a below average looking girl and this is where i hang out"Lol

what are you expecting to get? HA

• Why are you purposefully aiming low?

• That's a subjective question...define average? One man will say 5/10 and the other 10/10!

What Guys Said 4

• They are everywhere attractive women are!

• The internet.
    Bars.
    Here.

• Dude, they're everywhere lol

• They are with the hot girls trying to be hot by association or otherwise cockblocking guys