Girls; do you like guys (shaved/unshaved) chest?

girls;

do you like guys (shaved/unshaved) chest?

• shaved
  • unshaved

Most Helpful Girl

• Unshaved. I think hair is amazing HAHA

What Girls Said 9

• @Anonymous How about we don't shave anything, OK? As long as its trimmed and clean i'm fine with it.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• I use to hate chest hair a few years ago but for some reason in the last couple years I have grown to love it. So keep it unshaved.

• I want me guy to be natural there. If you have hair there leave it, and vice versus.

• Smooth as a baby's bottom, please

• Heck no I like him smooth all over or else he seems like a hair animal. A little but of stubble on his face is fine but come on, just shave dude

• shaved for sure. Unshaved isn't that bad, as long as it's not out of control

• Unshaved.. Just don't let it get out of control.

Trim those fuckers down.

• Having no chest hair is not a deal breaker or anything, but I do think some chest hair is irresistibly sexy.
    I voted B, of course.

• I like the guy to be natural, if you have hair leave it there - that can be fun and feel good. If a guy is naturally smooth then that's all good as well.

What Guys Said 2