What looks better on guys with long hair: ponytail or loose?

I have long (straight-ish) blond hair, I've always had it down cause I thought it looked better but I was thinking of putting it in a ponytail.. Which do you think looks best? Do I need a beard to pull off a ponytail? (I can't grow a beard) Does a ponytail only look good with dark hair?

• Loose hair
    26% (5)0% (0)25% (5)Vote
  • Ponytail
    16% (3)0% (0)15% (3)Vote
  • Depends/not sure
    58% (11)100% (1)60% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally prefer it to be loose, guys with ponytails... I don't know, I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I think it depends a lot on your face shape and overall appearance. You may as well try it and see how it goes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it when my boyfriend has his long hair down, it looks so manly i.e. like a viking.

High ponytails don't suit men. If you're trying to look formal, I would suggest putting your hair in a low ponytail.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I meant low ponytail

• It all depends on the guys face, but loose usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like long hair on guys but if I have to choose between ponytail and loose, I would go for loose.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it loose but a ponytail can look good on some

0|0
    0|0
  • Ponytail at the nape or a cute hipster bun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Avan Jogia.. can pull of his longish hair up or down :p <3 but I think it just depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Loose, ragged bun, low ponytail...I like it all

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on how the guy looks and how his hair looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like long hair on guys, so I'm not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair guys and it all really depends on what looks better on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got look pretty good looking if you wanted to look good in a pony tail.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ponytails on guys with long hair looks good. And no, you don't have to have a beard in order to pull it off.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i have long dark hair in a poney tail , going to cut it all off soon

0|0
    0|0