Have you ever thanked and ugly person for being ugly? You should! Right?

It has been brought to my attention that I may be ugly. It happens. However it was also brought to my attention that someone must be ugly for everyone's sake. I am a martyr and I am proud. I am proud to be ugly. I know it's a thankless job, that people will not think much of me, and that ultimately I will be hated, abused, and even abandoned and used just for ego boosts and as the butt of horrible jokes but just as the janitor is required for all prestigious people so too is are the ugly required for society.

I am proud to be An Ugly. I am proud to make you Beautiful.

• I will thank ugly people for being ugly, for me
  • I will still thank ugly people even if not personalizing it
  • I will STILL thank you for being ugly, for me, dearest male. <3
  • NoblesseOblige is hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• damn man….dont say that=/
    u do know that hot as men get played and used too. its not always about the looks. no one is too ugly for society….and if u were 'proud to be an ugly' then u would not post this question… because then u wouldn't feel the need to speak up bout it.

u know, u may try to come off as proud here, but i believe this question is posted by the broken bit in u that is sick and tired of it all. u may be in denial, but i can see right through the pretty composition of this question…

i do hope u feel better about urself and realise that u aren't the person u describe urself to be

• I felt the need to share because it was bottled within me for so long! If I was ashamed of be anon, but no, I embrace the truth! I'm not a defeated crumpled excuse of a man who cries every night wondering how the heavens could be so cruel to a person because I am lonely and have no friends and no hope; nay I am a strong man blessed by Ugg given Divinity through my ability to empower and drove human mating while I sit charge and pure leading others to "The Nookie!" I am the ultimate Wingman!

Why you see me as cursed and wounded is understandable but it just isn't so!

• MH huh? well thats interesting, thank u:)

What Girls Said 24

• LoL!
    Wow!
    Funny post!

Yes, in this world full of "beautiful" people someone's face had to be sacrified.

• I can't select any of the options.

I don't believe anyone is ugly at tje most less unattractive than others which everyone isn't as attractive as someone else.

But even if they were ugly I'm not thanking them for it because it's still telling them that they're ugly it's one of those backhanded compliments.

• It's not a backhanded compliment at all. The "Less Attractive" which is just a PC way of saying ugly know they are LA. It's just like with Little People; they know they're short and when you stand next to one your legs look long and hot but without you are a short and stubby little thing. A thankless wingman. The same is true of LAs, we are the wingmen of society; you want someone hot? Find a girl that is less attractive than you and stand beside her. Victory.

• No of course it's good what you are saying is amazing and you should be a motivational speaker! Honestly!

But it's not that simple if everyone thought like you the world would be a better place, unfortunately it's not.

But still continue to state your opinion and maybe one day people will no longer continue to be insecure.

• I should be anything but a motivational speaker! Still, I will stand with conviction and continue to state these things with the power within me.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may think you are ugly but others may see you as a beautiful person, inside and/or out!

Nontheless yeah thanks for being ugly
    YOU DA MAN
    UP TOP

• i have yet to meet someone that makes me feel purty.
    i can't be thank anyone for anything... unless i should thank my mom for giving birth to this ugly beast. she'd kill me.

• I wish I could just stand beside you. You'd be a supermodel INSTANTLY

• ill give you a make over and make you look beautiful. then i can win the title for ugliest again.

• I don't need a makeover. You can't win this. You are beautiful just the way you are! You don't need a makeover.

• I thank the person whose reflection i see upon looking in the Mirror. I say thanks for being so ugly, now go and scare so people, but it does help since I AM THE GRIME

• I make all women feel beautiful. I mean just look at me. I will join you in being proud to be an ugly.

Ps.. You have a way with words.

• No, never before. I wouldn't even thank the not-so-ugly and the much uglier. I don't really care much about unattractiveness. I myself have horrible laughs.

• I think I'm ugly, but thanking people for being ugly is not something I would ever do. It seems a bit mean to me...

• 1|0
  • Lol... Is this post in response to the bullies telling people are downright ugly in the rate post and mostly guys complaining about their ugliness.

ok, thanks for being ugly. 😣👆

• This isn't in response to that. I wasn't aware. D:

You are more than welcome though for the service!

• Are you really a writer from MAD magazine

• No, of course not!

• Are you trying to set the trend.. Ugly is the new beautiful?

• Thank you my friend and fortunately we become more beautiful grace a toi<3

• Dude you either need to go see a therapist or like invest in plastic surgery

• No, just like I don't throw things at beautiful people.

• Thank you? Maybe?

• No you shouldn't because that would just hurt their feelings. What would you say, Hey thank you for being ugly? No but if they have a great personality you could thank them for that I guess.

• I admire you and I think you're a genius.

But I would never say that to anyone...

• I don't know how to respond to this lol

• i didn't vote...i never do that

• I'LL kill you if you talk again like this foolish...

• Thank you for playing your role and I accepting to be door mat

• The I is mistake :p

• Well you're the only one who will be shivering naked. I'll just be cold and hard.

• My favorite type we are perfect for each other

• *Hi-5* let's be ugly together.

• *Hi-5!* Welcome to the team!

• Attractive people with low standards are my favourite kind of people.

• I know what you mean! ;)

• I haven't but what does NoblesseOblige have to do with this question?

What Guys Said 13