Girls do any of y'all wear makeup to the airport?

My boyfriend said it was weird that I wore makeup when I fly? Is it weird? I know a few girls that wear makeup when they're traveling? I don't think it's weird so is it?
If you don't do you have friends who do or am I just weird?

• I wear it
    40% (4)0% (0)33% (4)Vote
  • I don't wear it
    60% (6)100% (2)67% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I travel within Canada, yes I do wear it.

Internationally - I take it off before the overnight flight and wash my face and brush my teeth, sleep on the flight, and wash my face/ brush my teeth and reapply powder, blush, and mascara before landing.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't. I intend to sleep on the plane. You just don't sleep in makeup and you all end up looking like shit anyway so why bother? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No, when I go to the airport. My flights are 26 hours together, including 2-3 hours layover time.

I rather not worry about my make up at that point until I have reached my final destination.

You'll find me asleep with a blanket over my head on the plane. To make time go by quicker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I have a great time flying. I like dressing up and pretending the airport is my runway in my head ahaha. And I generally end up meeting someone and talking to people on the plain or in the airport.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I have to go somewhere as soon as I get off the plane I will, otherwise no I don't. Neither do my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear comfortable clothes when I travel, which usually means messy bun and no makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I don't even wear makeup on a normal day. I wouldn't say it's weird though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup i do Only eyeliner and mascara , not more

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a bb cream or something light? i usually just opt for eyeliner and keep it simple

0|0
    0|0
  • my friends and i don't

0|0
    0|0