I'm not do pretty without makeup?

I'm always afraid to show myself without makeup to a boy. I mean I don't look as great but I don't look horrible either. Last guy I dated didn't care but some guys do
How do you deal with it? what I usually do is when I fist begin dating a guy I don't use a lot , and in general I don't use a lot either but I try to show the real me and if they don't like it they will run

To*

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your pic in here without make up we have enough boys to tell you the truth and unlike your Friends/Boy friends we have nothing to worry which means we going to tell you exactly how you look like without make up.

In case you dont wanna put your pic here, I'd suggest don't give a f*** how you look without make up. Most guys don't care about it. In fact I dislike girls who put a lot of it or even more than usual. If you are looking for something that's long term make up is the last thing you should worry about.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't be afraid to show yourself without makeup. If the guy really likes you for who you are he is not going to care and he will most likely find you pretty either way.
    If he does run away he was never that interested in you in the first place.

• well better to find out sooner than latter if he is a dumbshit unless u plan to get it tattooed on it's just a matter of time till he sees u w/o out it any way. Would u really wanna be with a dude who didn't think you were acceptable as is?

• It's best you show your real self.. Because you are perfectly created by God... Believe in yourself honey...

• I bet you are prettier than you think.

• please wear your makeup.

we already know all girls look crap without makeup, we don't need you to prove that point to us.

What Girls Said 2

• Very few on earth can get away looking model like without makeup..even celebs wouldn't step outdoors without makeup
    As far as im aware guys hate girls who ovwrdo makeup..they prefer natural..and who says you aren't pretty without makeup..let me guess, you right?
    If guys aren't stickin about after theyve seen you without makeup it isn't the non makeup thats making them run...its something they find about you as a person they themselves aren't compatable with..maybe you have sense of humour and they are so serious and can't take a joke...Yup thsts all it takes..nothin at all to do with looks at all

• let them run till you find one that plants his ass down