Since I'm not ugly enough to join the being ugly club... Rate me?

So this is a pic of me in my prom dress, taken a week ago.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/11906_637881556283097_3496971269662295389_n.jpg

let me know what you think.
Can be words, can be numbers.

If the link only worked... trying again now
ahh, just copy and paste the link then...

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not ugly at all you're actually quite beautiful. I have a feeling you don't have much confidence in yourself and that is why you think less of yourself. You need to raise your self inside to a new standard and that will reflect externally. With out you even realizing it not being self confidant has a physical reaction, but if you become more confidant your exterior will follow. M.I.T did a research study on the contradictions of beauty between those who are confidant and those who aren't witch proved that although shy or un-confidant in ones self can have negative effects on the body the level of beauty did't really change from those who are confidant and those who aren't. The only thing that really changed was the attention one got from the opposite sex. Witch proved that beauty is more than skin deep it is how one portrays themselves that is the ultimate factor to any one who is considered beautiful. So portray the you that you want to be and everything will fall in to place.

What Guys Said 6

• You're a 4/5. On a 10 point scale; 10 being the best.

You have potential. I'm not into make up or fashion so I don't really have suggestions, all I know is that you CAN look a lot better.

1. I notice that you're slouching. Stop it.
    2. Stop wearing all black. You need to look cute sometimes too. Look more feminine.
    3. There is something wrong with your hair. It doesn't match your face. Maybe you need to liven it up, braid it, put it up, pull it back, SOMETHING. I can tell you that the first thing I didn't like was that it was resting on your chest, so for sure pull it back at least. Experiment. Length doesn't matter, I had a woman who looked how and her hair was longer than yours... oh yeah, you need to make your hair look nicer.
    4. I think you should get new glasses. I don't think they match your face. Your eyes slant down on the outside so the box frame just doesn't cut it.

So really, those are just really little things, easily fixable. You don't need make up. You have nice, pale skin.

• Yeah I wear a bit less black on normal days :)

• Yes... I hope you don't feel bad. I really am trying to help you. The problem with women is that they don't offer ANY advice. They only like offering supportive banter... as you can see to the left.

• Nah it's oke, at least ur being honest :) Advice is always welcome =D

• Not ugly at all! Just too young: at 17 I'd have tried to establish contact. 8/10.

• Not my type but not ugly

• what is the average of 10? = 7

• You look like a girl almost a kid not a woman which is completely fine cause you are young. You can be old your whole life just enjoy right now. But you are pretty and I guess as you mature you will become even more pretty cause your features will become more lady like. Another thing, which I can't be very helpful with, is to get a better style and do your hair and make up differently.

However I would do nothing differently as long as you are sooo young, keep those points in mind when you get older.

• I don't wear any make up haha.

• See. And that's a good thing you are pretty without it. Besides I can tell you will be one of those girls who gets more gorgeous every year. Plus I'm 23 so girls your age are not the group of girls I like so I can only give you general pointers.

• Haha, well, everything is welcome :)

What Girls Said 7

• You're cute. I like your hair a lot!

• You are good looking!
    With a new haircut you will even get better looking but I think you are pretty the way you are! :D

• You look attractive and not ugly. You got a very boho / gothic look.

The glasses, can you replace them for contact lens?

• You could look like Renee Zellweger (the younger version)

• That's what wearing glasses tend to do. I haven't worn them for 13 years now. It gives me headaches daily if wearing it.

• With me it doesn't really give me a headache, guess I'm lucky when it comes to that :)

• You're not ugly and i like that style!

• You look stunning

• Are you going to eat that pizza after it just sits on the bare counter?

Yeah you look good. You seem tall, whats your height?
    I think you would look awesome with a warmer hair color, like red or a warmer brown.

• PIZZA!! I love pizza haha.

I'm 168cm and thank you :)

• If you were a few cm taller, I would tell you to lose weight and becomes a model. They would love your look.

• you're not ugly.
    you're average and way above average if putting little efforts. You could be a fucking hot piece of cake with some make upo on, some work out and your hair straighten up. And if you don't believe you are.. I'll throw a lamp at you.

• haha, thanks :) You better not throw a lamp at me, it might break ;)

• Lol I'm the chick who once answerd your question about song lyrics. You know, blue-eiffel 95?

• Yeah I know now :)